Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The moment you tell people how bad the jabs are could be as destructive as how bad the jabs are.
05:38 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 May, 09:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 May, 08:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The dead, don't know [their] dead...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 08:15
I have many family and friends that took all the jabs and boosters. Not one of them has brought the subject up as the news is beginning to leak out about the potential nightmare that could be playing out for those that were vaxxed. I want to ask if they know but I can’t bring myself to ask the question. Maybe they have heard and don’t believe it? Maybe they don’t want to know? I now have some friends and family that are having some weird health issues but not one of lhem have mentioned the possibility of the issues being related to the jabs. I honestly don’t know what to think. I know what I would be thinking if I had taken the jabs and was now developing health problems!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 May, 07:48
Almost

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
16 May, 10:56
or more so..

richie walker @smoovewalker
16 May, 07:42
I just told them they didn't need it.. Some listened some didnt..

richie walker @smoovewalker
16 May, 07:41
Thank u, at last... SOMEONE!! Our cells vibrate on FEAR yet this is all people want to push on WeGo; it drives me mad.. That's what shills are for i suppose..

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 May, 07:37
Martin, you are correct, so I am not telling them. I love my family and friends...all of which took the jab. Not one of them wanted to hear any of the reasons I did not take the jab. Didn't want to look at studies, or at doctors who were sounding the alarm. How am I now supposed to tell them what may happen to them? It horrifies me to think how my own children will respond when awoken. I will be there for them no matter what, but not one single person has come to me yet...there are so many completely and willfully asleep people...I pray for them daily. These are the people I love most in the world, I hope that I am able to help and not lose it myself.🙏❤️

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
16 May, 06:47
They would have to accept what they are told or, like my 82yr old father, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't read papers or watch tv.

Donald Pmurt @46riseup17
16 May, 06:13
It’s very true. They don’t want to hear it. Both my parents are jabbed (and likely double jabbed) and have been sick for numerous weeks and I have never seen them like this. They refuse to listen to what I tell them to try and seem to just ignore the facts, and double down on the media and medical narratives. It’s almost as if they are truly blinded by whatever is in the vaccine, or their own egos because they are trapped in the fear loop and all of the truth creates a lot of anger and resentment, which should be addressed internally with themselves. They don’t want to look at themselves though. The fear loop is strong and there is a lot of work that comes with it. It breaks my heart to see them raising the white flag almost and surrending.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
16 May, 07:59
In response Donald Pmurt to his Publication
understand completely. I believe the only way many will finally come to terms about the vaccines is when the MSM are forced to tell the truth and how they lied and when Pfizer , Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson tell the truth.

NEO ONE @Neo
16 May, 06:07
I don't tell anymore, anything about it. The time is up and the People have to see it self.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
16 May, 05:53
True, yes, but lately some of the ones I've spoken with seem more... leery... of getting boosted (again). I always take the opportunity to describe to them it's like playing russian roulette with each injection.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 May, 08:39
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I wish my mother would let me talk to her about this poison. She already got uterine cancer with the first batch and just finished chemo and was cleared; but now she’s getting infections for no reason. my guess is that she has VAIDS. She won’t listen to me if I tell her to ask to be tested…😢😢😢

Red Edge @Rededge
16 May, 05:39
true.