Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 05:38
The moment you tell people how bad the jabs are could be as destructive as how bad the jabs are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
16 May, 05:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
True, yes, but lately some of the ones I've spoken with seem more... leery... of getting boosted (again). I always take the opportunity to describe to them it's like playing russian roulette with each injection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
I wish my mother would let me talk to her about this poison. She already got uterine cancer with the first batch and just finished chemo and was cleared; but now she’s getting infections for no reason. my guess is that she has VAIDS. She won’t listen to me if I tell her to ask to be tested…😢😢😢
08:39 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
17 May, 06:20
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
!!! At this point, telling someone anything that differs from the Official Medical Narrative is paddling upstream, especially for a generation which has been trained to have absolute trust in Doctors. You and I will never win this one.

It's almost certainly not be as dangerous for her (age group) as it might be for yours. This chart lists Risk/Benefit ratios per age group using the U.K.'s government data: