Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 05:38
The moment you tell people how bad the jabs are could be as destructive as how bad the jabs are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I have many family and friends that took all the jabs and boosters. Not one of them has brought the subject up as the news is beginning to leak out about the potential nightmare that could be playing out for those that were vaxxed. I want to ask if they know but I can’t bring myself to ask the question. Maybe they have heard and don’t believe it? Maybe they don’t want to know? I now have some friends and family that are having some weird health issues but not one of lhem have mentioned the possibility of the issues being related to the jabs. I honestly don’t know what to think. I know what I would be thinking if I had taken the jabs and was now developing health problems!
08:15 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it