Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 05:38
The moment you tell people how bad the jabs are could be as destructive as how bad the jabs are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donald Pmurt @46riseup17
It’s very true. They don’t want to hear it. Both my parents are jabbed (and likely double jabbed) and have been sick for numerous weeks and I have never seen them like this. They refuse to listen to what I tell them to try and seem to just ignore the facts, and double down on the media and medical narratives. It’s almost as if they are truly blinded by whatever is in the vaccine, or their own egos because they are trapped in the fear loop and all of the truth creates a lot of anger and resentment, which should be addressed internally with themselves. They don’t want to look at themselves though. The fear loop is strong and there is a lot of work that comes with it. It breaks my heart to see them raising the white flag almost and surrending.
06:13 AM - May 16, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 46riseup17 in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
16 May, 07:59
In response Donald Pmurt to his Publication
understand completely. I believe the only way many will finally come to terms about the vaccines is when the MSM are forced to tell the truth and how they lied and when Pfizer , Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson tell the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396