Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
05 May, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sounds like our government.....PARASITES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 May, 11:56
Pets arent the only ones with worms…

My "rare” & chronic autoimmune disease has been
in full remission for over a year now bc I had a
"crazy idea" that itwas from undiagnosed parasites.

My doc was willing to humor me-said we could try a
few things. Said best way to 'test' for them was to take meds. If I felt fine, meant there was nothing to kill…but if I felt nauseous, there WAS something. I had been on HCQ for yrs, but the doc wanted me to add Praziquantel. 3doses 4-6hrs apart…and it CHANGED MY LIFE.

I got VIOLENTLY ill-vomiting so much that I lost almost
10lbs that night. I could feel my body being overwhelmed and I cried out to God to hold my hand
and get me through the night bc my kids needed
me. He did 🙏🏼 and Ive been doing monthly treatments of Praziquantel along w/Fenbendazole daily.

Im off all other meds…Im able to be an active part of my kids’ lives and be in sunlight again (would trigger a flare in the past). 🙏🏼that the TRUTH and CURES spread far and wide!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 06:52
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
I got something like a flu in the weekend, took a few days fresh garlic, ,one toe a day, cut in small pieces and with mineral water: healthy again in just 2 days. Old folks saying this also: works very well against parasites and flu, lowering the blood pressure.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
05 May, 07:07
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
You are a strong person staying the course after vomiting all night!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 May, 09:37
it's fixable Vk no worries. Hugs for Classified❤️️

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 May, 04:55
Extra cuddles for her then❤️

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 May, 12:06
Diatomaceous earth. 14 days though, if you slough off at 7 youll cause a healing crisis. about 1/4tsp sprinkled on food.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 May, 07:33
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I bought some of this! Haven't had to use it yet thankfully lol

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 May, 12:06
Diatomaceous earth. 14 days though, if you slough off at 7 youll cause a healing crisis. about 1/4tsp sprinkled on food.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 May, 11:12

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
04 May, 10:55
Boy am I out of touch....l was definitely highly confused.lol..

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
04 May, 10:55
Boy am I out of touch....l was definitely highly confused.lol..

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 May, 10:52
I hope Classified is feeling better very soon, VK.

I thought this might be a good spot to tout a stain and odor removal product for any organic stain produced by a cat, doG, or human — this stuff really works, and it works on both new and old stains — without scrubbing! Just spray and go. Really. I’m not kidding. It’s called My Pet Peed. Believe me, I’ve tried every product and method I could find, over many years, and this is the best. Yes, it’s expensive, but, worth every penny, in my opinion. Just follow the directions on the package.

It’s available in two sizes, 32 oz spray bottle or gallon refill, at either the product website or at Amazon.

https://www.mypetpeed.com

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 May, 11:18
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
We LOVE My Pet Peed, because our pets love to pee, and it works!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 May, 10:23
Easy to fix, is this code?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 May, 10:07
Classy Cat = CC Rider

joann ferguson donated @joann212
04 May, 10:02
Ivermectin

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 May, 09:29
I love the name! Classy for short?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 May, 08:31
Classified!! what a great name! all part of the cycle of life for them...i add a few drops of dewormer to my oets water once a month..d earth is amazing too

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 May, 08:58
In response I am Keri to her Publication
that sounds easier with a cat, maybe drops in the food, will check with my holistic vet, my cat is rescue who loves the outside, so have to give him some freedom, and he is a hunter, yuk he probably has parasites too. am gonna start ivermectin tonight fir myself, actually labeled for pet and is liquid, but some holistic docs trying it now for ppl, am game to try, 5 days loading, a dose everyday, then 2times a week for 3 months

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 May, 08:30
Fenbendazole
and....vibes👍

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 May, 08:24
poor kitty. is classified still watering the plants? So many reasons for that. Used to going in the dirt. Doesn’t like the smell of the litter. Doesn’t like the location of the litter box. Let us know how classified is doing. Oh BTW I use Okocat litter. It’s not crazy expensive organic had a nice clean smell. Keep us posted love kitties

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 May, 08:24
😢. I had a puppy years ago who had those nasty things... what I thought was dried rice was not... just sayin! 😳🤦‍♀️

IVM to the Rescue.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 08:06
oh sorry kitty classified

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 08:04
So its time to declassify so the worms scramble . 🧐

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
04 May, 08:00
NORMIES HEADS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE IT'S A SCRIPTED MOVIE.

Total Recall Was A Documentary Mars Child Slave Colony

Think Logically Galactic Slave Trading KNOWLEDGE IS POWER..

https://rumble.com/v13jxep...

04 May, 07:44
Speaking of dealing with parasites…

“Sunshine is the best disinfectant.” — Elon Musk

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 May, 07:37
yes yuk, reminding me i should take my grayman to vet cause he goes out some and hunts, so parasites more likely, just read up on cats, ivermectin can be used but best to do under vet care, there are natural remedies like diatomaceous earth, raw pumpkin seeds ground up, vet probably easiest route. certain parasites can infest ppl too, your recent ivermectin journey may have been timely

04 May, 07:34
Off topic.

❤️ Elon’s latest profile pic. 💫

FTC — Let’s GO!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 07:27
😞 Poor little cat... Sending prayers!!🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 07:25
Sorry to hear that, might be why she took to watering your plants ... good suggestions here, dosage is by weight of animal ... Hope she feels better.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 May, 07:17
Food grade diatomaceus earth mixed in with the food is also a natural dewormer for pets and kills over 200 parasites, including candida. Most organic pet stores carry this powder, as well as health food stores. Excellent for humans as well, but MUST be food grade.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 May, 07:39
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I was just reading about this last night and am going to order some.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
04 May, 11:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Use caution around your eyes and your pets eyes. DE is tiny shards of shell and can blind you and your pets. We use it on a lot of things here. Good stuff.

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
04 May, 07:11
@VincentKennedy
Natural and effective...no side effects...no toxic chemicals....Diatomaceous Earth: An Effective Natural De-Wormer..Good for us hoomans too...Must be food grade

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
04 May, 09:12
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
Interesting that about a year ago the store down the road ran out of food grade and it hasn't been seen since...

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 May, 09:24
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
It's very good for humans. Has to be food grade. Possibly start with one tablespoon in a glass of water. Recommended to drink this 15 minutes before eating breakfast, but it could be more than 15 minutes. (can't remember) Years ago, my doctor told me that some of his patients were taking 6 tablespoons a day. But that's kind of wild!

04 May, 07:04
I hear Ivermectin is a safe de-wormer, and can also help effectively get rid of many other unwanted infestations.

Caps = 3+25 = 28.
TS = 438 > 411 > Information.
411 🪞 114 > 1122.

🙏🇺🇸🦅

Nov 05, 2017 11:56:55 PM EST
Anonymous
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q