Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:38
Classified has worms.
Yuk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
04 May, 07:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy
Natural and effective...no side effects...no toxic chemicals....Diatomaceous Earth: An Effective Natural De-Wormer..Good for us hoomans too...Must be food grade

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
It's very good for humans. Has to be food grade. Possibly start with one tablespoon in a glass of water. Recommended to drink this 15 minutes before eating breakfast, but it could be more than 15 minutes. (can't remember) Years ago, my doctor told me that some of his patients were taking 6 tablespoons a day. But that's kind of wild!
09:24 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
04 May, 09:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
I am @ one tablespoon...😳

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 May, 10:18
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
A little bit at a time. Get used to the one tablespoon for a week or two. Do you take it before a meal? How long do you wait before eating?