Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:38
Classified has worms.
Yuk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
Classified!! what a great name! all part of the cycle of life for them...i add a few drops of dewormer to my oets water once a month..d earth is amazing too
08:31 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 May, 08:58
In response I am Keri to her Publication
that sounds easier with a cat, maybe drops in the food, will check with my holistic vet, my cat is rescue who loves the outside, so have to give him some freedom, and he is a hunter, yuk he probably has parasites too. am gonna start ivermectin tonight fir myself, actually labeled for pet and is liquid, but some holistic docs trying it now for ppl, am game to try, 5 days loading, a dose everyday, then 2times a week for 3 months

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 May, 10:16
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
good for you! i hope it does some magic on you! I have a mama cat i adopted from a friends pig farm...i have 2 of her first litter n shes nursing 4 newbies now,...its always better to be safe when they get out of the house