Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:38
Classified has worms.
Yuk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
Pets arent the only ones with worms…

My "rare” & chronic autoimmune disease has been
in full remission for over a year now bc I had a
"crazy idea" that itwas from undiagnosed parasites.

My doc was willing to humor me-said we could try a
few things. Said best way to 'test' for them was to take meds. If I felt fine, meant there was nothing to kill…but if I felt nauseous, there WAS something. I had been on HCQ for yrs, but the doc wanted me to add Praziquantel. 3doses 4-6hrs apart…and it CHANGED MY LIFE.

I got VIOLENTLY ill-vomiting so much that I lost almost
10lbs that night. I could feel my body being overwhelmed and I cried out to God to hold my hand
and get me through the night bc my kids needed
me. He did 🙏🏼 and Ive been doing monthly treatments of Praziquantel along w/Fenbendazole daily.

Im off all other meds…Im able to be an active part of my kids’ lives and be in sunlight again (would trigger a flare in the past). 🙏🏼that the TRUTH and CURES spread far and wide!
11:56 AM - May 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
05 May, 07:07
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
You are a strong person staying the course after vomiting all night!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 May, 09:59
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I had been suffering with my disease for years…constant pain, muscle weakness, joint pain, sun sensitivity, rashes (arms, chest, neck, ears, face and scalp) and stress/depression. I was willing to try ANYTHING.

I didnt feel ok until a week after the first treatment. When I finally got ahold of my doc 10 days later (this happened over the holidays), he spent 45 mins listening to me walk him through my “experience” 😬. He just kept repeating “Wow!” and at the end told me “I hope you dont take this the wrong way, but you are the best WORST case scenario that Ive ever heard of! You must have had such a high volume in your system to have had that reaction.”

We decided to do treatments every 4wks. I started taking Zofran to help w/nausea and migraine meds as needed (another detox symptom). Each round is a bit more tolerable—and it is absolutely worth it to get my life back (especially while my kids are still little). God answered my prayers 🙏🏼💗

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 May, 06:52
I got something like a flu in the weekend, took a few days fresh garlic, ,one toe a day, cut in small pieces and with mineral water: healthy again in just 2 days. Old folks saying this also: works very well against parasites and flu, lowering the blood pressure.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 May, 06:46
worms are a very real issue

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 May, 12:18
Thank you for your story. Worms in humans is a common thing in many countries particularly except in the US. Are we too sophisticated or does the medical-pharmaceutical complex want us continually sick?

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 May, 12:21
In response Every Time to her Publication

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 May, 12:06
Praying that Classified makes a full and complete recovery 🙏🏼💗