Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 04:38
Classified has worms.
Yuk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
Food grade diatomaceus earth mixed in with the food is also a natural dewormer for pets and kills over 200 parasites, including candida. Most organic pet stores carry this powder, as well as health food stores. Excellent for humans as well, but MUST be food grade.
07:17 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
04 May, 11:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Use caution around your eyes and your pets eyes. DE is tiny shards of shell and can blind you and your pets. We use it on a lot of things here. Good stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 08:02
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
It is also harmful to the lungs. Don't breathe it in if at all possible.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 May, 07:39
I was just reading about this last night and am going to order some.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 May, 11:27
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
This website is full of information...

https://www.nothingsincura...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 07:29
Diatomaceous Earth is good for so much. Another thing we aren't told about... I use it around the foundation of the house if I see ants trying to get it. (Also, peppermint oil inside, around the window where they try to enter.)

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
04 May, 09:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I love how we all vibez together! Just a little earlier I came inside to look up a natural ant deterrent. I had forgotten how great DE was against ants! I always have it around and used the food grade on my dog, Oliver, as a natural flea repellent. I then read your post just a few moments ago. ❤️