Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 05:20
Does anyone have a screenshot of VK's dream about John jr talking to Trump about the book of Baron's great adventure???

Thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
27 April, 04:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
❤️🌹❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 April, 01:04

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 April, 12:52
Maybe this is why 11:11 gives VK the tingles.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 April, 11:17

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 April, 09:58
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
So amazing!! 🙏

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
26 April, 11:11
👀

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 11:15
I love this post more than you will ever know, lol!💗
Btw, I had a very vivid dream of a repeating number sequence last night... It was 167... I woke up and researched Nikola Tesla some more today, and realized after doing the mathematics of the day he died, (01-07-1943), the numbers ‘167’- popped up!
Guess who else appeared?!
17-17, and 88.(👀♾⭐️⏳⚡️)

Also, did you know that the maid that found his body’s name was Alice?
Yes, Alice Monaghan...🤔

Just one more thing... I would love to get some kind of hint of where one might go to find more books.📚🙏🏽

Kinda reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository... The Hertz sign was on top of the building on that fateful day...(11-22-1963).

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 11:17
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Sorry the note is turned sideways, lol! It didn’t appear in that position when I posted it.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 April, 10:13
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
The numbers 1, 6 & 7, you say? Those were the numbers always used in the Beagle Boys' convict numbers. The Beagle Boys were the arch enemies of Scrooge McDuck, the richest duck in Duckburg.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 08:49
Giggles

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 07:51
Watch this Rona Barrett interview with The Donald from 1980.

"The Plan" was already in place.

https://youtu.be/nAgJAxkAL...

26 April, 08:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Wow! We had a Yellow Ribbon around our tree for the Hostages (One was from the same small Indiana Farm town my parents are from).

I agree... he knew back then! Now “The Apprentice“ makes even more sense! WH put him on TV and used Technology against them! 🤣😂

Not Important @Notimportant
26 April, 08:15
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
& looking at those eyes, lips, verbal signatures...not the same man at recent rallies or on some interviews 👀

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 April, 07:38
I don't know if that's possible or not. I wouldn't say it is impossible. Just not sure how that would work.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 April, 07:41
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
It would be easier to create a history that never existed in the present, than to go back and change real history.

What is History?
History today is just recordings in various forms of presumably eyewitness accounts of history. How difficult would it be to just counterfeit the historic existence of a book that is only available on Ebay?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 April, 07:34
😊❤️👍

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 April, 06:27
Julian Assange: Why the world needs WikiLeaks - YouTube

http://www.ted.com The controversial website WikiLeaks collects and posts highly classified documents and video. Founder Julian Assange, who's reportedly bei...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 April, 06:25
9 pics

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 April, 06:04
I love the movie 'Frequency'. Jim Caviezel is in all the best movies.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 April, 07:37
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here's some Jim Caviezel for you:

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 April, 07:41
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I completely forgot about that movie. I will have to find and watch it again! Thank you!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 April, 05:43
👀 HOLY SHITAKE

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 April, 05:31
No kidding I was listening to this song when VK posted that ... it was perfect ambiance
https://youtu.be/SSbBvKaM6...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 April, 11:24
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
woohòoo 😂 love it!

Cax SCx @Cax
26 April, 05:30
😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 05:28
Thank you 👊

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 April, 05:26
VK👇🙂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 April, 05:31
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

26 April, 05:35
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
I’m thinking there will be a RESET.. A RESET of this Number #46 ... The current imposter will be erased and the LEGIT owner of #46 .. will take his place in the near future! VK/JR Vibes Taboot! .

I Miss that Real Music!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 05:25
Gold.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 April, 07:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 April, 08:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting 5:25 timestamp from VK, given the current Twitter happenings.
It came just 3 minutes after he posted, “proof of twit takeover exists.
DoDa”

Wonder if that ‘proof’ can be found around the January 2018 timeframe.