Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 05:20
Does anyone have a screenshot of VK's dream about John jr talking to Trump about the book of Baron's great adventure???

Thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 05:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
I love this post more than you will ever know, lol!💗
Btw, I had a very vivid dream of a repeating number sequence last night... It was 167... I woke up and researched Nikola Tesla some more today, and realized after doing the mathematics of the day he died, (01-07-1943), the numbers ‘167’- popped up!
Guess who else appeared?!
17-17, and 88.(👀♾⭐️⏳⚡️)

Also, did you know that the maid that found his body’s name was Alice?
Yes, Alice Monaghan...🤔

Just one more thing... I would love to get some kind of hint of where one might go to find more books.📚🙏🏽

Kinda reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository... The Hertz sign was on top of the building on that fateful day...(11-22-1963).
11:15 PM - Apr 26, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by All777Love in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 April, 10:13
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
The numbers 1, 6 & 7, you say? Those were the numbers always used in the Beagle Boys' convict numbers. The Beagle Boys were the arch enemies of Scrooge McDuck, the richest duck in Duckburg.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 11:17
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Sorry the note is turned sideways, lol! It didn’t appear in that position when I posted it.