Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 05:20
Does anyone have a screenshot of VK's dream about John jr talking to Trump about the book of Baron's great adventure???

Thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 05:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 11:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I love this post more than you will ever know, lol!💗
Btw, I had a very vivid dream of a repeating number sequence last night... It was 167... I woke up and researched Nikola Tesla some more today, and realized after doing the mathematics of the day he died, (01-07-1943), the numbers ‘167’- popped up!
Guess who else appeared?!
17-17, and 88.(👀♾⭐️⏳⚡️)

Also, did you know that the maid that found his body’s name was Alice?
Yes, Alice Monaghan...🤔

Just one more thing... I would love to get some kind of hint of where one might go to find more books.📚🙏🏽

Kinda reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository... The Hertz sign was on top of the building on that fateful day...(11-22-1963).

LoveConquers All @All777Love
Sorry the note is turned sideways, lol! It didn’t appear in that position when I posted it.
11:17 PM - Apr 26, 2022
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Only people mentioned by All777Love in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LoveConquers All, click on at the bottom under it