Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did U see my video from yesterday? It clearly shows a pre existing black line that the plane followed … It was Not a camera effect. i saw it with my own eyes .

The video below has a black(Trail) line next to the White Chemtrail… A second video captures The plane Tracking the pre- existing black trail exactly

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 09:48
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
That is a SHADOW from the sun above projecting past the particulates onto the cloud/moisture below. Simple science.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
light rays are linear, to project a shadow onto the upper cloud layer (which I think this is what's happening), the light should come from below. I'm not sure there is enough reflective rays to produce a shadow with so little penumbra.
12:08 AM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnTiger in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 April, 08:34
In response John Tiger to his Publication
It's about perspective. The spray is much higher than the cloud layer. Impossible for a ground-based light source to cast a shadow upward in full daylight sun. Believe whatever you want, but physics don't lie.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
27 April, 11:48
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
not perspective.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
27 April, 11:48
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
not beliefs either.