Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did U see my video from yesterday? It clearly shows a pre existing black line that the plane followed … It was Not a camera effect. i saw it with my own eyes .

The video below has a black(Trail) line next to the White Chemtrail… A second video captures The plane Tracking the pre- existing black trail exactly

arba happihr @arba
WOW. HURRY stay indoors
Spraying people like bugs.
OR
could these be healing trails.
I always pray for Alien technology Healing trails
08:03 AM - Apr 24, 2022
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 April, 08:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
how have your dreams been lately???

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 April, 08:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
👇🙂

Psalm 27:1. 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?