Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.
01:20 AM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 June, 06:08
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Fantom, I started feeling exactly how you are feeling now a few month ago. I truly was struggling and in the hospital. THEN being a TOTAL hypocrite I gave in and did a covid test to get help. I had a minor heart attack, contracted a negative gram bacteria (k. pneumoni) that went to my kidneys, lungs and liver. I have lupus so it triggered a flare I was not in a good frame of mind and wanted to give up. So the point to all this: We are in a SPIRITUAL WAR. Satan doesn't like people messing with his evil plan and we ARE making a difference!!! HE IS ATTACKING US. GOD is winning this!! WE are winning this!! Roe vs Wade is a huge win for precious baby's that were aborted, tortured, harvested, and THEN killed. Yes, Trump has changed but he knows what he is doing! HE IS MAKING MOVES for their downfall. It's probably going to get uglier, but in the end we will ALL rejoice. Hang in there sister! We've got you!!!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 08:03
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank you Patriot....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 April, 12:39
step off the field,
maintain side comms,
rest your feet and back,
read the book,
read the book.

with respect o7

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 April, 11:38
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

There are some good people & good suggestions I've read in the comments

So sorry you're going through this - I went through a round or two myself & when you're really down in body & mind it feels like a physical weight on you

You're surrounded by folks who support you & have gone through a thing or two as well - see what feels right or gives you a bit of a spark to go and try for yourself

I think we're all capable of healing ourselves at all levels - it's just getting from here to there which can be very trying & vexing LOL

Blessings to you 💖

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 11:21

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 April, 07:27
🙏 Sending you

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 April, 06:50
Life is not fair
We all have times when we want to give up.
We Don’t
We fight
We battle
We WIN.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
21 April, 04:48
praying for you friend, i understand, i had to step away and I am still limiting my time online. I will come back when something happens but it was just too heavy to carry all the time.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 April, 04:37
If there was a button that would launch me off this planet, i would push it.

22 April, 05:12
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
😁❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 04:35
Good music helps too . . . try 432 frequencies for healing.

21 April, 04:33
I have started using CBDguru's products and the pain cream helps. If you need the link let me know. Use Mark Z's wholesale pricing.

22 April, 05:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Been taking CBD for 6 months. it helps me sleep.

21 April, 04:32
I know that we have been feeling the same way lately but please don't give up. I would hate to see you miss out on The Best Is Yet To Come. Please know we are with you and we want to have you there when we cross the finish line together. I will say extra prayers for GOD to give you the strength. Is there anything that I can do to help make this easier for you? Feel free to message me when things get tough. I am a good listener. We are all here for you.

22 April, 05:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much. Some days i just reach my peak of fed up...but mostly i am out here fighting. Guess it catches up to me.....the pain i am having is the worst though. Damn joints..throbbing pain.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
21 April, 03:57
Hang in there friend....we have all gone to far to give up now....life can change on a dime...i sure don't want to miss it when it does!!!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 April, 03:40
I felt this way most recently too! I told my husband I wish God would take me now, It feels hopeless at times, I talk to God every day and ask him to deliver us from evil. I truly believe he hears our prayers. I don’t follow those crazy channels that pretend they know the plan, as they all gave me a bad vibe. I love listening to healing music on Youtube and watch wholesome shows from my childhood. You got this!🙏

22 April, 05:15
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I agree ..alot of those people out the are kinda nutty to me. I know the plan but they add a whole different nutty spin on it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 03:33
try arnica for pain. oral & topical. cbd gurus have excellent products. feed you soul. feed your spirit. feed your body. all GOOD STUFF! no junk for any part of you. the very last thing we have to do is wait. WAIT. wait on the Lord. cause if it was his will to take you…you’d already be gone. the fact you are still here MEANS you’re work isnt done yet.
his mercy is fresh & new EVERY morning. rest in your waiting. somebody in your future is gonna need to know they can make it across the finish line. and you are gonna be there to tell them they can make it. you are LIVING proof!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
21 April, 03:15
Patriot from Sweden here. I have been through that and i am back in the game. I will fight for my children. Take a break it will be fine, its getting better every day

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 April, 03:02
Ok you quesiton everything but believe Juan or a McAfee account is Q? Maybe rethink what your questioning.

22 April, 05:16
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
No i dont..reread my question.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
21 April, 02:10
I often wish God would just take me.. I am so tired of this fight.. So tired of being "awake" each day has become a struggle just to function.. I am out of steam..

21 April, 02:11
In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication
Right there with you. this battle is long...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 April, 02:05
We all have these days and sometimes they last longer than a couple of days. The patience, disappointments, the robbery of our money, the trust factor etc. can be both a burden and a blessing. We are here for you and each other. Prayers to all Patriots and Anons in this fight may God walk with you and pick you up and carry you when you need it the most🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 April, 01:51
Sending love to you Patriot. Take a rest. We carry such a heavy weight, it is just hard to comprehend.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 April, 01:49
Feeling this, very much so Anon, makes me tired and angry.

Take a break. Everyone needs time away.

Your mind needs to think on other things, to come back refreshed. I know it is hard - we all tend to get a bit obsessed, and, we have been promised so much out of all this process, sometimes its hard to glance away, incase we miss the big event...

Do you have a garden, or do you have a garage to spend time in? Turn the device off for a bit and enjoy Spring.

We will all be here on your return. 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 April, 01:35
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:37
I came by to say good morning and wish you a day of peace.
We are with you!!

Have a fabulous day and know you are never alone!

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
21 April, 01:29
Everything you said is what so many of us are feeling. Im sorry youre hurting. Im sorry you feel so tired. Im sorry that vax hurt you. No, its not fair. None of this is and I know how tired you feel. If youre feeling like I do, I feel like my soul hurts. You know, like I do, that you HAVE to keep going. You ARE strong. You have already been through so much and proven that! You are still here! You took the right step and reached out for support. That says that you still have fight left in you. None of us want to be here, suffering through this awakening. Its been torturous at best waiting on this ‘movie’ and trying to wake up others. But deep down you KNOW that God is with us and WILL see us through. Focus on Him while all of this is happening. Focus on Him when youre overwhelmed, sad or just feel like you cant take it anymore. He WILL get you through all of this. HE is the answer to all of our pain, frustration, worry and our hope. I know its hard but seriously, YOU’VE got this! xoxo❤️

21 April, 02:10
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
❤️ Beautiful words...thank you.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 April, 01:27
PRAY for President Trump, Vice President John Kennedy Jr., their Families & All who concern them, their Teams, our Military & all of our Families. Declare that they are PROTECTED by the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ, that they have WISDOM & HELP in Jesus's Name. DECLARE that we are INVISIBLE to the ENEMY, that the Deep State is OBLITERATED in Jesus's Name & we will win FASTER. 💥WHEN WE PRAY, GOD ANSWERS US & demons scream💥

connie wright @cowri
21 April, 04:29
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
AMEN

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 01:22
you are here for a reason

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 April, 01:18
Where We Go One We Go All. This "WAR" is bigger than we ever imagined. satan was RULING the world, stealing & murdering us & we were LITERALLY on the chopping block. Isaiah & Jeremiah are dedicated to this War. Our enemies are MONSTERS! Almighty God, Shaddai, Said, "I MYSELF WILL HELP YOU, DECLARES THE LORD." Isaiah 41:14. "I AM WITH YOU AND WILL SAVE YOU DECLARES THE LORD." Jeremiah 30:11. We are in Jeremiah 30! Every verse is a story! We are in verses 16, 20, 23-24. Cannibals, GITMO (exile), the Storm of the LORD... We will live verse 19 SOON after the WAR ends. God is WITH you & we Love you. (i lost family...

21 April, 02:13
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
❤️🙏

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 April, 01:12
We are all tired, Patriot.....frustrated, angry, not knowing who you can trust anymore and a myriad of other feelings all balled up into one big heap. Please remember....YOU are NOT alone on this roller coaster ride! Don't throw in the towel now.....you've come too far....weathered the storm thus far....please stay with us.....we must do this TOGETHER! The fact that you are able to verbalize your innermost feelings shows how strong you REALLY are! I've had my share of days where I let doubt creep in, but something (maybe FAITH) pulls me back.....I turn on music or go outside to pull weeds or plant some flowers...I try to keep the positive vibes going and turn my frustrations into cleaning out a closet, which in turn becomes a sense of accomplishment. I know we are all different, but deep down, we are all in this fight for the same reason! Focus on your inner strength.....it's there....you never know how strong you are until face to face with a big challenge! THIS IS IT! 🙏🙏

21 April, 02:14
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 April, 01:07
You are surrounded here by love.
🙏

Cristina Usa @Cristina2Q21
21 April, 01:10
In response Just Amom to her Publication
this is the platform with the least hostility and best vibes. its everything truth needs to be shared freely.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 01:03
I feel your pain. Been doing this shit long before Trump and Q. My red line has been crossed. Not waiting for any more "normies" to wake up. The way now is to get this party started. Bury me with my guns and boots on. Time to stop kicking the can down the road. If people aren't awake yet, Fook'em!. See ya on the other side Fren

21 April, 02:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
100% agree...done with trying to help wake anyone... i am doing good to keep myself going.

Celery Juicer @Emme
21 April, 01:02
🙏🏼💞