Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 April, 01:12
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We are all tired, Patriot.....frustrated, angry, not knowing who you can trust anymore and a myriad of other feelings all balled up into one big heap. Please remember....YOU are NOT alone on this roller coaster ride! Don't throw in the towel now.....you've come too far....weathered the storm thus far....please stay with us.....we must do this TOGETHER! The fact that you are able to verbalize your innermost feelings shows how strong you REALLY are! I've had my share of days where I let doubt creep in, but something (maybe FAITH) pulls me back.....I turn on music or go outside to pull weeds or plant some flowers...I try to keep the positive vibes going and turn my frustrations into cleaning out a closet, which in turn becomes a sense of accomplishment. I know we are all different, but deep down, we are all in this fight for the same reason! Focus on your inner strength.....it's there....you never know how strong you are until face to face with a big challenge! THIS IS IT! 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
22 April, 10:07
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Sending you my smile and a hug and hoping today is a GOOD day for you! We fight on together!