Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
Fantom, I started feeling exactly how you are feeling now a few month ago. I truly was struggling and in the hospital. THEN being a TOTAL hypocrite I gave in and did a covid test to get help. I had a minor heart attack, contracted a negative gram bacteria (k. pneumoni) that went to my kidneys, lungs and liver. I have lupus so it triggered a flare I was not in a good frame of mind and wanted to give up. So the point to all this: We are in a SPIRITUAL WAR. Satan doesn't like people messing with his evil plan and we ARE making a difference!!! HE IS ATTACKING US. GOD is winning this!! WE are winning this!! Roe vs Wade is a huge win for precious baby's that were aborted, tortured, harvested, and THEN killed. Yes, Trump has changed but he knows what he is doing! HE IS MAKING MOVES for their downfall. It's probably going to get uglier, but in the end we will ALL rejoice. Hang in there sister! We've got you!!!! WWG1WGA
06:08 PM - Jun 29, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 June, 08:03
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank you Patriot....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
30 June, 02:00
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
YVW. 🙂 And I have to apologize for calling you "sister". 🤭. I have no idea of your gender. I'm sorry. 😔