Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I have started using CBDguru's products and the pain cream helps. If you need the link let me know. Use Mark Z's wholesale pricing.
04:33 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 April, 05:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Been taking CBD for 6 months. it helps me sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396