Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
Everything you said is what so many of us are feeling. Im sorry youre hurting. Im sorry you feel so tired. Im sorry that vax hurt you. No, its not fair. None of this is and I know how tired you feel. If youre feeling like I do, I feel like my soul hurts. You know, like I do, that you HAVE to keep going. You ARE strong. You have already been through so much and proven that! You are still here! You took the right step and reached out for support. That says that you still have fight left in you. None of us want to be here, suffering through this awakening. Its been torturous at best waiting on this ‘movie’ and trying to wake up others. But deep down you KNOW that God is with us and WILL see us through. Focus on Him while all of this is happening. Focus on Him when youre overwhelmed, sad or just feel like you cant take it anymore. He WILL get you through all of this. HE is the answer to all of our pain, frustration, worry and our hope. I know its hard but seriously, YOU’VE got this! xoxo❤️
01:29 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 45x2tk2020 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 02:10
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
❤️ Beautiful words...thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396