Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I know that we have been feeling the same way lately but please don't give up. I would hate to see you miss out on The Best Is Yet To Come. Please know we are with you and we want to have you there when we cross the finish line together. I will say extra prayers for GOD to give you the strength. Is there anything that I can do to help make this easier for you? Feel free to message me when things get tough. I am a good listener. We are all here for you.
04:32 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 April, 05:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much. Some days i just reach my peak of fed up...but mostly i am out here fighting. Guess it catches up to me.....the pain i am having is the worst though. Damn joints..throbbing pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396