Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
⚠️WARNING - DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH⚠️

"This Is Not Normal" - Embalmer Richard Hirschman Releases Footage of Unbelievable Blood Clots

In 60 seconds, you'll see something only found in vaccinated people. This is what happens to some people after getting vaccinated. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many vaccine injuries and death?

This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

These videos were offered to the CDC and FDA to view, but seriously doubt they will ever get back on it....they don't want to have to deal with evidence like this.

See https://stevekirsch.substa...

Credit:stkirsch
06:49 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 April, 10:10
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If you wash the blood off, there's a white synthetic
'thing' inside. Not sure what it was intended to 'build'
but it's gone terribly wrong.

Coupled w/no immune system/AIDS... many people
are in for a rough couple yrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 April, 10:15
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
This is going to be rough for quite a while....There is some speculation that it could be due to the possibility of Snake Venom, but who knows...What ever this is or who did it and that fact that there is such a cover up regarding it, you know it was done intentionally!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 09:59
my brother had 2 clots removed after the vax. he almost lost his foot. I do not forgive these evil people who did this. This is just one example, but there are a few more in my family.

I want justice!

27 April, 10:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am so sorry to hear that you have ones close to you dealing with this....Please know that I will pray for their recovery and also pray that those responsible for this are Punished!!!!🙏

English Viking @Artist_
21 April, 04:15
a young healthy male friend of my sons got vax'd so he could work, in England, some weeks later he ends up with a huge clot in the upper leg, he was in hospital for weeks, with even the thoughts of losing a leg, he's home still has not gone, his leg swells up & down & goes blue he's also having to use a stick to walk & he's unable to work atm, & he's terribly frustrated, he's young and should be working, buts is laid up with loads of blood thinning medication

21 April, 08:37
In response English Viking to her Publication
That just breaks my heart to hear....So many people and so much pain & suffering😢 I will hope and pray that they are able to dissolve the clot...🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 April, 02:21
Prayers and blessings to everyone suffering from the bioweapon. 🙏💙

Julie Boe @JulieB
20 April, 07:44
Exactly why we call them clot shots.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
20 April, 07:34
My dear mother has blood clots in her lungs. Blood thinner is not working. She is vaxed. I am not ready to lose her. My father isnt either. Losing her will be devastating for our entire family. I am seeing so many who are vaxed who are now suffering strange health issues. Vaxed healthy brother in law was having fainting spells and was diagnosed with a severe arrhythmia . He now has a pace maker at a young age. Its really happening.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 08:24
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
My father - elderly and with comorbidities - was vaxxed. Then hospitalized with blood clot in his lung. He was treated and cured and sent home. He got the right treatment - that's my guess. I don't know what they gave him, but it might be good for you to review all medications and then get information from the internet and from Frontline doctors and others who truly want to save people. Do oversight, be a patient's advocate, if you can.

21 April, 08:38
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
😢I am so very sorry to hear about your mother and brother-in-law..
I will pray for both of them both.🙏 Please hang in and maybe sharing this someone might have some help for your family!!!🤞🙏