Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 April, 06:49
⚠️WARNING - DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH⚠️

"This Is Not Normal" - Embalmer Richard Hirschman Releases Footage of Unbelievable Blood Clots

In 60 seconds, you'll see something only found in vaccinated people. This is what happens to some people after getting vaccinated. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many vaccine injuries and death?

This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

These videos were offered to the CDC and FDA to view, but seriously doubt they will ever get back on it....they don't want to have to deal with evidence like this.

See https://stevekirsch.substa...

Credit:stkirsch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 09:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
my brother had 2 clots removed after the vax. he almost lost his foot. I do not forgive these evil people who did this. This is just one example, but there are a few more in my family.

I want justice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I am so sorry to hear that you have ones close to you dealing with this....Please know that I will pray for their recovery and also pray that those responsible for this are Punished!!!!🙏
10:17 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:43
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
👊🙏 ty so much, appreciate it. We are all watching his foot for a full recovery, 🙏 He did not deserve to have this happen.