Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 April, 06:49
⚠️WARNING - DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH⚠️

"This Is Not Normal" - Embalmer Richard Hirschman Releases Footage of Unbelievable Blood Clots

In 60 seconds, you'll see something only found in vaccinated people. This is what happens to some people after getting vaccinated. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many vaccine injuries and death?

This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

These videos were offered to the CDC and FDA to view, but seriously doubt they will ever get back on it....they don't want to have to deal with evidence like this.

See https://stevekirsch.substa...

Credit:stkirsch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
My dear mother has blood clots in her lungs. Blood thinner is not working. She is vaxed. I am not ready to lose her. My father isnt either. Losing her will be devastating for our entire family. I am seeing so many who are vaxed who are now suffering strange health issues. Vaxed healthy brother in law was having fainting spells and was diagnosed with a severe arrhythmia . He now has a pace maker at a young age. Its really happening.
07:34 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 April, 08:38
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
😢I am so very sorry to hear about your mother and brother-in-law..
I will pray for both of them both.🙏 Please hang in and maybe sharing this someone might have some help for your family!!!🤞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 08:24
My father - elderly and with comorbidities - was vaxxed. Then hospitalized with blood clot in his lung. He was treated and cured and sent home. He got the right treatment - that's my guess. I don't know what they gave him, but it might be good for you to review all medications and then get information from the internet and from Frontline doctors and others who truly want to save people. Do oversight, be a patient's advocate, if you can.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 April, 08:16
My mother also has small blood clots in her lungs. 2 weeks ago she was rushed to the hospital. She is now having issues with her lower legs swelling up. She is double vaxed. Of course I told her not to get vaxed because she has had blood clots in her legs as long as I can remember. She has improved, the doctors are giving her a Beta Blocker and Eliquis. Hoping the best for mother and brother in law.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 08:08
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😔❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 April, 08:08
🙏 Prayers to you and your family.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 07:48
At one hospital, they were treating Covid - not the shots- with "ANTICOAGULANTS" that is, possibly just simple Aspirin. Consider finding out what type of anticoagulant drug the doctors have prescribed - because if it's not working, perhaps they can try a different drug that does the same job. Perhaps look for information on the intenet - Frontline doctors - etc.

Julie Boe @JulieB
20 April, 07:45
So sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart for everybody involved.