Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 April, 06:49
⚠️WARNING - DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH⚠️

"This Is Not Normal" - Embalmer Richard Hirschman Releases Footage of Unbelievable Blood Clots

In 60 seconds, you'll see something only found in vaccinated people. This is what happens to some people after getting vaccinated. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many vaccine injuries and death?

This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

These videos were offered to the CDC and FDA to view, but seriously doubt they will ever get back on it....they don't want to have to deal with evidence like this.

See https://stevekirsch.substa...

Credit:stkirsch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
a young healthy male friend of my sons got vax'd so he could work, in England, some weeks later he ends up with a huge clot in the upper leg, he was in hospital for weeks, with even the thoughts of losing a leg, he's home still has not gone, his leg swells up & down & goes blue he's also having to use a stick to walk & he's unable to work atm, & he's terribly frustrated, he's young and should be working, buts is laid up with loads of blood thinning medication
04:15 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 April, 08:37
In response English Viking to her Publication
That just breaks my heart to hear....So many people and so much pain & suffering😢 I will hope and pray that they are able to dissolve the clot...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396