Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
I love the pictures. The Tires were really cool
09:09 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
08 April, 09:16
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Well............I'm hoping that just a little inspiration will get people starting to plant. I had spinach in just one shoe bag and had so much I had to freeze it. You'd be amazed how much just one shoe bag will produce. The spinach lasted until it got too hot, but still I had a bunch of it. I froze it for smoothies, eggs, and such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 02:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
You can plant spinach towards the end of summer for fall/ winter harvesting depending on how cold it gets in your area. I have found spinach growing in the garden after all the snow melted from the fall before.

08 April, 09:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My neighbor has hers on the ground, so I'm not sure how you'd finish out the bottom of the tires if you chose to put them on stands. Plywood maybe??? Tire planting is one thing I have not tried, but if I ever run across tires, I know where they're going.