Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
08 April, 09:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
I love the pictures. The Tires were really cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Well............I'm hoping that just a little inspiration will get people starting to plant. I had spinach in just one shoe bag and had so much I had to freeze it. You'd be amazed how much just one shoe bag will produce. The spinach lasted until it got too hot, but still I had a bunch of it. I froze it for smoothies, eggs, and such.
09:16 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 02:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
You can plant spinach towards the end of summer for fall/ winter harvesting depending on how cold it gets in your area. I have found spinach growing in the garden after all the snow melted from the fall before.

09 April, 02:56
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Actually, mine survived through the winter. That may have been because it was in a planting box, but yeah I was pleasantly surprised it survived. Strawberries too.

09 April, 03:03
In response Pink Totter to her Publication