Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
13 April, 01:33
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 April, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:04
The lightning bolt represents a current of energy that runs from the top of the tree (from the spirit) down to the bottom, into the material world.

Tree of life …. As Zain is the 7th letter in Hebrew, Z is double of 7, Master number 77 is about personal freedom …. Z is also a shape of a moving serpent…

Therefore, it represents wisdom, GOD = 7 + 15 + 4 = 26 Zodiac ? Zeus (Jupiter) =7 how ironic in 2030 Russia wants to send a spacecraft to “Jupiter”

I have also heard Z connect Heaven to Earth with the middle line running top to bottom.

Remember who else is 777 ~~~ our beloved DJT

Also Z means Victory

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 April, 01:55
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 April, 04:36
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
6/16/2015

Trump came down escaltor

123:11

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:00
Here is some interdasting Z thingzzz :)
I am just keeping an open mind as I seek truth.

🚨 🌳 💎 ⚠️
 The letter Z is the last letter in the alpha bet ….
It represents the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end… also u can break the letter Z into lll symbolic of world war 3… mind body spirit

Z is the 26=8 Z is also half of 8… 8 is a 5 letter word , 5 is the name for “cycle” a 5 letter word…… 8/5 =13… Vladimir Putin =13 ….
Putin was born October -7-1952 that’s 777⚠️

October =7 7th day 1952=7 he is current “69” yin yang ☯️ as above so below material realm spiritual realm ….. october is octo meaning 8

Z in Hebrew is Zayin sounds like ZION? I and O are silent letters …. Anyways it means ‘sword’ or ‘a weapon of the spirit.

Z Is symbolic for a lighting bolt is an important concept in Kabbalah’

The lightning bolt represents a current of energy that runs from the top of the tree (from the spirit) down to the bottom, into the material

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 April, 11:41
i do not care who thinks i am crazy
ABC…Z
… .
123…4

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 April, 11:27

Unknown Rider @Unknown_rider
09 April, 06:31

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 April, 05:19
Z comme Zorro 😎☝️le justicier masque

EAL Stokes @EAL
09 April, 01:48
Death to ZION

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 01:11
well z was a special unit in sus/nz that ended up saving pres kennedy in ww2 along with some local islanders
here they are https://www.bbc.com/news/m...

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 04:58
In response reaper myer to his Publication
oops AUS*

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 01:09
i have no idea what the rapper was saying not that it matters lol

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 April, 12:22
Lovin’ It!
✨Z-💗-Z✨-Z-💗-Z✨

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 April, 11:17
Takin care of business?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 April, 11:16
Who dat?!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 April, 12:23
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
The Love of our lives, lol!✨💗✨

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 April, 05:08
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Forgot someone! 😂

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 April, 11:15
Z = THE END.

08 April, 10:59
Sure sounds a whole lot

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 April, 10:43
Z

08 April, 11:01
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Great catch!

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
10 April, 12:09
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Boom.

08 April, 10:27
WOW, just WOW!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 10:16
Z-26-Omega?

Z-Return to Zion ?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 April, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
think Z=Omega cause he will finish what his father started

Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
08 April, 10:03
mcafee posted this after not postin for 4months whats coming? i see no one here as said anything about this but only on twitter make me wonder if soemthing sup here.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 April, 03:24
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Someone with access to military intelligence said we're 2/3 through the operation. Larry Fink ,the Black Rock CEO, also just admitted that the NWO will never happen now. There are definite signs that we're reaching the endgame.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 06:20
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
I posted about it on the 8th; shared all his posts and then saw one or two others shared his ones from today with Jared so I didn't bother. Later I saw VK posted a wink and someone mentioned the right eye club and it made me think of the Eye of Horus and Jared's x out eye posts on The McAfee channel so I added them there.

I think no one is talking about it here because they think the channel is a nothing burger ( almost 250K followers) because its countdown hype for its big data dump never happened. If it did, no one was able to figure any of it out. I haven't seen anything from it.

We will know on April 11 if the 77 hrs meant something.

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 April, 09:43
Legend of Zelda.

Nunya Business @AAug22
Legend of Zelda.

Nunya Business @AAug22
Legend of Zelda.

Kira Kju @kju17
08 April, 09:30
ZEMLJA...naša zemlja...rodina...
our country, homeland...

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
08 April, 09:17
😎

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 April, 09:07
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Although the unit was disbanded after the war, many of the training techniques and operational procedures employed were later used during the formation of other Australian Army special forces units and they remain a model for guerrilla operations to this day.[3]

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 April, 09:06
Praying hard for them... if the Nazi's catch them,
they torture then kill Russian captives.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 09:04

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 09:03
Reminds me of a little, a little, a little rock and roll. STEAM ROLLERS GOD BLESS THEM>