Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
08 April, 09:01
Z Special Unit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
08 April, 10:03
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
mcafee posted this after not postin for 4months whats coming? i see no one here as said anything about this but only on twitter make me wonder if soemthing sup here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I posted about it on the 8th; shared all his posts and then saw one or two others shared his ones from today with Jared so I didn't bother. Later I saw VK posted a wink and someone mentioned the right eye club and it made me think of the Eye of Horus and Jared's x out eye posts on The McAfee channel so I added them there.

I think no one is talking about it here because they think the channel is a nothing burger ( almost 250K followers) because its countdown hype for its big data dump never happened. If it did, no one was able to figure any of it out. I haven't seen anything from it.

We will know on April 11 if the 77 hrs meant something.
06:20 AM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 April, 04:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
When that account asked for Crypto donations it lost a lot of followers and then stopped posting after a few weeks.

I'm hoping it's legit but I question and look at everything.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 05:59
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I didn't know it was doing that. Sketchy. Even if dead he wouldn't need to solicit for funds.

Didn;t that account say he was too old to be typing with his arthritic fat fingers and was going to have his people post for him. Maybe his people want to get paid.😂

Probably a scam channel. Thanks for sharing that!!!