Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
08 April, 09:01
Z Special Unit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
08 April, 10:03
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
mcafee posted this after not postin for 4months whats coming? i see no one here as said anything about this but only on twitter make me wonder if soemthing sup here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Someone with access to military intelligence said we're 2/3 through the operation. Larry Fink ,the Black Rock CEO, also just admitted that the NWO will never happen now. There are definite signs that we're reaching the endgame.
03:24 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 April, 04:20
In response David Treciak to his Publication
someone with access to military intel would keep his trap shut to not compromise the mission

David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 April, 10:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It's hardly critical information. And if you watch the video I posted you'll understand why the white hats already won and the deep state can only drag it out longer but have no chance of changing the outcome.Like a chess match between two masters and they both see that the game will be over in seven moves and the loser can't do anything about it..

09 April, 07:29
may i ask whos the gentlemen whos talking in the video he sounds familiar.

09 April, 07:26
wow so god wins