Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 July, 05:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Please pass onto Artic Warrior -
She's correct - Bloodline and Blood type are not the same.

Think about your own family, and all the different blood "types" in just one immediate family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
06 April, 10:41
Im B- and i was just asked psychic ivan Ivan Teller about this in his webinar tonight. He said it strengthens my ability to tap into my metaphysical powers, and can tap into the higher astral realms easier. its connected to alot of hidden darkness that “they”dont want us to knwo about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 April, 10:29
Blood is Holy to God. It's why He requires sacrifice for sin. It's why Yeshua shed His for us. They will suffer greatly.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 April, 10:15
We dont know The bloodline of God or Jesus or Adam and Eve because they didnt have fkin labs back then. its all a guess on their part. My blood is AB positive and im just proud that I know that, Doctors in my life time are surprised that i actually know my blood type. We are all a watered down version of God period. Every time our kids marry and have kids a little bit of the blood is watered down. unless your bloodline is all incest. is that what We’re fighting families who dont let anyone else in. Are they looking for a traitor who stepped out and mixed their blood? These people are STUPID.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 April, 10:15
The Sacred Blue Tent Channel on Telegram
The Sacred Druze
https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...

06 April, 10:14

06 April, 10:02
Is it the Druze bloodline?

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
06 April, 09:55
The Cabal are stupid enough to believe the bloodline of Jesus' Family would get covid-tested!! -These People are Stupid.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 April, 09:56
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Yep.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 August, 09:40
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
23&me didnt work, so they thought covid would work. Now that didnt work, 23&me is back

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 09:35
They will kill like 98 percent of the populous, so that.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 April, 09:03
What exactly will they do if they find someone with this blood type?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 08:44
Why? What is this about?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 April, 08:44
I agree that their can be a half- bloodline thru Mary who gave birth to siblings of Jesus with Joseph being the father. But I cannot entertain the notion that Jesus married and had children. He was found in a tomb with wife and child nullifies the reserrection- just can’t go there.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 April, 08:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
There's another theory that he did marry and have children but performed all the miracles he did, died on the cross and ascended to Heaven. I like that one.

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 April, 08:25
add i. the MC1R Gene and ots worth ots weight in gold

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 April, 08:22
Many moons ago back in probably early 80s the Sheriff office in Yates County (yeah its Finger Lakes) did a “service “ to all our parents and had us finger printed and blood typed. I dont remember it but I still have the paper. It says I am O+. Not sure as Ive never donated blood nor had a surgery to be cross type and matched. Kinda thinking I dont want to pursue it either. 🧐

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 April, 08:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Another puzzling question I have is this.. I have “googled” this and because I dont trust “science” … My parents and my sister are all brown hair, brown eyed and right handed and all have A+ blood. Im blonde, blue eyed, left handed and supposedly O+.. how is this possible? Googling says any blood type can produce any blood type.. something just doesn’t set well with me and that answer.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 April, 08:22
https://www.medicalnewstod... RH negative comes in several base types , its an antigen negative blood, and yes it makes up a small portion of the blood in humans but rh negative covers several base blood types

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 08:17
If two Rh Positive parents can give birth to an RH negative child, is it really a blood line or a blood type? RH negative isn;t a blood line. It's a blood type null of the rhesus monkey gene. O was the Original from Gods first creation A- B and AB were mutations/manipulations along the way.

The way they track Family by blood lines is through genetic markers in the DNA.

"While 99.9% of our genome is identical, it’s the variations found in the 0.1 percent that distinguish us from each other."

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 April, 08:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
One parent needs to e negative to have a negative child

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 08:14
Putting up a "Wall". It makes me wonder if our sovereignty test of Do Not Comply is actually more about protecting Christ's bloodline than protecting any one of ourselves individually. Maybe the Wall is more important than we know

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 08:14
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Free Bird @DCast
06 April, 08:23
If GOD had to depend on humankind to protect His Seed, the Christ bloodline, Jesus would've never been born.
It's Always been about HIM & everything created for His Good Pleasure ~ the fact that His begotten Son died paying our debt sin and fulfilled the LAW of GOD, we look forward to His Coming.
Who else could 'fix things'? Only the PRINCE OF PEACE HIMSELF!
👏 🙌⚡💥 ❣️

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 April, 08:06
The Jesus Bloodline. I'm telling ya

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 08:06
They will not find them/him as they still hide amongst the 4 billion untested and unvaxxed worldwide.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 April, 08:07
🎯

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
07 April, 07:43
I'm O neg RH. NEG... and with all my research, it appears as though were more psychic, and have more copper in our blood, making us more super conductive? The Basque region - not only, was supposedly where Jesus escaped to.. but lived out his final yrs, with Mary, and daughter Sarah. However, its that region that has the most negative blooded people as well, as far as population goes. I'm German/Sweedish, moms side of family is from Sweeden/Normandy, (Scandanavian) everything I read so far, points to CROMAGNON. Which I would think would be closest to viking descent... all I know is I read that, we can't be mind controlled or brain washed... other than that, I feel like a normal person, other than I can pick up on how people feel, and or sense whether or not they can be trusted or have pure intent? Other than that, I can't wear watches and have issues with some type of frequency interference, I'm supposed to eat hunter gatherer diet.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 April, 08:05
Why? Also, I hate to think what Red Cross has done with all the blood I donated

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 April, 08:09
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Same here. What will they do when they find the RH 'ers? Procreate, harvest blood, eliminate?