Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 08:01
They are looking for bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
Many moons ago back in probably early 80s the Sheriff office in Yates County (yeah its Finger Lakes) did a “service “ to all our parents and had us finger printed and blood typed. I dont remember it but I still have the paper. It says I am O+. Not sure as Ive never donated blood nor had a surgery to be cross type and matched. Kinda thinking I dont want to pursue it either. 🧐
08:22 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 April, 08:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Another puzzling question I have is this.. I have “googled” this and because I dont trust “science” … My parents and my sister are all brown hair, brown eyed and right handed and all have A+ blood. Im blonde, blue eyed, left handed and supposedly O+.. how is this possible? Googling says any blood type can produce any blood type.. something just doesn’t set well with me and that answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 April, 09:59
I'm brown-eyed/brown-headed, right-handed...and O-.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 April, 10:12
Stick with me. This is actually much more complex, but I think I can break it down into simpler terms that anybody can understand.

Our blood types aren't just A or B or O. We get one part from each parent. so if your parents were both A (forget the + or - for now), and you are their child and have O, then they actually are type AO and you got the O from both, so you're actually OO. Your sibs that are type A could be either AA (got an A from each parent) or they could be AO (got an A from one parent and an O from the other) - either way they would still just have "type A blood". See how that works? 👍😉

The + or - is the Rh factor. If EITHER parent is positive, their children will be, too. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Your hair color/eye color/dominant hand have nothing to do with blood type. You just got lucky with a different gene expression (dominant vs recessive and all of that).