Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 08:01
They are looking for bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
They will not find them/him as they still hide amongst the 4 billion untested and unvaxxed worldwide.
08:06 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
07 April, 07:43
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I'm O neg RH. NEG... and with all my research, it appears as though were more psychic, and have more copper in our blood, making us more super conductive? The Basque region - not only, was supposedly where Jesus escaped to.. but lived out his final yrs, with Mary, and daughter Sarah. However, its that region that has the most negative blooded people as well, as far as population goes. I'm German/Sweedish, moms side of family is from Sweeden/Normandy, (Scandanavian) everything I read so far, points to CROMAGNON. Which I would think would be closest to viking descent... all I know is I read that, we can't be mind controlled or brain washed... other than that, I feel like a normal person, other than I can pick up on how people feel, and or sense whether or not they can be trusted or have pure intent? Other than that, I can't wear watches and have issues with some type of frequency interference, I'm supposed to eat hunter gatherer diet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 April, 08:07
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
🎯