Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 08:01
They are looking for bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 April, 08:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I agree that their can be a half- bloodline thru Mary who gave birth to siblings of Jesus with Joseph being the father. But I cannot entertain the notion that Jesus married and had children. He was found in a tomb with wife and child nullifies the reserrection- just can’t go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
There's another theory that he did marry and have children but performed all the miracles he did, died on the cross and ascended to Heaven. I like that one.
08:50 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 April, 10:33
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
That creates another royal family, of which most are not a part. Are you ok with that? Meaning, if you do not have that blood type, you are not worthy. Seems divisive- satan is a liar.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
07 April, 08:45
The *only* Royal family. And it doesnt mean I am any less worthy. I think knowing they are out there and knowing I am alive at the same time makes me worthy. If the disciples thought the way you think, Christianity would never exist.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
07 April, 09:18
And as long as you believe in Jesus Christ, you are worthy. Dont forget that

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts