Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 10:57
To whom it may concern,
If you try to force a Vax on My family or Myself you will be shot in the face.
Thank you for your time
VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 11:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, I have a question. Why did not a single Western country didn't allow export of Russian or Chinese vaccines? Nor did any Western country allowed tourists to enter without being vaccinated with J&J, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZ etc.? One answer could be money, but I think it's more then that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 11:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Best case money grab. Worse case is what you think.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 12:06
I think like 100% of Chinese are vaccinated with their vaccines, African and South Amercian countries too. In Russia vaccines were not mandatory and maybe around 30-40% were vaccinated. Russian vacc. were vector vaccines made based on Adeno virus, Chinese were the dead virus vaccines (old tech vaccines, not mRNA) or it was just a saline (which I think it was actually). As I know a lot of people vaccinated with those 2 vaccines. 0 (zero) side effects with Chinese. Russian vaccines had reactions to it, but nothing serious. Maybe they used stronger saline lol
I know what [their] goal is for us. [They] got a firm grip of the "West", and I hope that "Op Warp Speed" actually did some "damage" control. [They] can't handle the "East".

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
There is a reason why they haven't approved Novavax (yet.)
12:49 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 03:51
Red LInes
Wondering if when China tries to crash our equities market, its done through another variant. You mentioned that another Covid Lockdown is a red line along with Forced Vax and Gun Confiscations.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 03:54
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
VK posted avideo of the section of the Orion constellation whee "Stars are Born". How would that be tied to this jab?

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
06 April, 02:16
This man thinks he is RA our God

Golden Times donated @Golden
06 April, 02:07
Interesting Dates

https://www.who.int/news-r...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 April, 01:48
New Zealand ordered Novavax thinking that the people who didn’t want Pfizer would be happy to take Novavax...lol, I don’t think anyone took it, those that were saying no to the Pfizer were saying NO to a vax full stop

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 April, 01:45
https://twitter.com/donald...

Back on Twitter???

06 April, 03:15
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 April, 01:25
Putin Frees 35,000 Imprisoned Children in Ukraine. #FAKENEWS FLIPS VANITY FAIR EXPOSES FAUCI TIES TO LAB The Time For Non Believers Is Over. Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness. Hello George.

https://rumble.com/vzwtuq-...

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
06 April, 01:20
my pissed level is definitely a 1000 tho. like im beyond pissed . lol

NEO ONE @Neo
06 April, 01:16
In Germany almost nobody wants it.
Good idea, i think.

06 April, 01:08
12:49 ts
I might have to look at some leaps

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 April, 12:56

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 12:59
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
06 April, 12:55