Force Vax
Gun Confiscations
11/11/23
10:54 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lea Thompson @TrustingThePlan
03 April, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When you draw a red line through something, you Cross it off or check it off the list. It is either done or irrelevant. Just a thought!💡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
31 March, 02:12
What does VK mean his red line is to have the next fair and honest election than? Does anyone know the term of the other Presidents Of The Republic For the United States?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 March, 12:45
a saturday thats nice

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
31 March, 11:02
been thinking are your recent 1111s calls to meditation? a coming home call to connect with our soul & to each other on another level [they] cannot reach? coordinated for vibing, manifesting & to encourage breaks from all our keyboard warrioring? :)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 March, 10:11
Know any lawyers fighting for those supporting medical freedom?
(Who will work on contingency - meaning must win to get paid).

31 March, 10:11
Now that is an informative post.

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 March, 08:50
👊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 March, 08:42
all = despotism
Their Plan is lame and predictable

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
31 March, 08:24
Tomorrow April 1st will be the start of 6th month of being home on unpaid leave of absence because of force vax and this after almost 25 years of service. The company keeps threatening to terminate us if we don't get the jab and then pulls back, its been very hard emotionaly and psychologically on me and all my family. This is the RED LINE for me and I will not bow.

Thank you to this nice little family here on AU for bringing some light into my life.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
09 April, 04:27
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
🙏🏾👊🏾

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 12:18
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
I pray you are well.
Wondering how things are since you posted this?

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 06:47

31 March, 10:13
In response memes matter to her Publication

31 March, 10:13
In response memes matter to her Publication

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 06:42

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 05:40
Red Line= 2.8 babies

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 05:35
VK knowing what I know about symbolism now I’ve been thinking about the “The March of Dimes”. Im pretty sure its just symbolism for The Ides of March but what does the M represent? Masonry?

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 06:43
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Majestic(?)

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
31 March, 05:13

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 March, 04:23
So the buckle up is just a bit of turbulence? either that is an end date or a beginning date. Perhaps both? Veterans day remains the only holiday i celebrate. been that way for 20 yrs now.
When gun confiscations happen they will get their civil war. That is not clean nor swift. Been thinking of putting down the internet and finding a nice shady spot with a great view.
We seem to be a year out or better from seeing anything meaningful happening. normies simply still ignorant even today with things going on in senate/congress. they doi not care.
Been doing a bit of research and it would seem Disney has scrubbed the net about cruises to pedo island, youtube has been scrubbed of old videos i dug on years before Q came on the scene. Why would the patriots in control not have that stuff up for people to stumble upon? Normies do not have access to same info that was available many yrs ago that I and many others had. something is not making sense....

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 05:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Faith over Fear brother. If we go down in a rush after being falsely coddled then I wouldnt want to be a part of this world anyway. God is speaking to each and every one of us and will show us the path.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
31 March, 01:41

31 March, 10:15
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
EXACTLY!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 March, 01:07
#19 timestamp

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
31 March, 12:55

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
31 March, 12:54
11/11/23 . Some anons are gonna lose their shit on this one🤣.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 12:43
Hows about "Cold Day IN Hell"??

Mark it down Hell is gonna fookn freeze over!

We ARE going to block his ass up in ICE for at least 1000Yrs!

ArchAngel Michael says he will win this time around!

Magick no work this time!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 12:39
ZAPOMEŇ...
ŽÁDNÝ 2023

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
31 March, 12:38
11 11 23
2 2 5

HAPPY HUNTING.
Devin Nunes mentioned Happy Hunting tonight too.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
31 March, 12:35
Coordinated.
Planned.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
31 March, 12:12
2023. T Minus 20 plus months. Long journey to the starting point.

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
31 March, 12:05
...and my kids

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 March, 11:51
What the hell happen to buckle up ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 March, 11:48

Ragia HRH @HRH
30 March, 11:31
haven’t these things already happened?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 March, 11:46
Your bet is 11/11/23?

I'll see you and raise you 11/23/23 or 23/11/23 if you are European.
Double 23 is 46.
46 < > 64

Q 2311
solid confirmation of POTUS on Q team
5:5

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My post 06:09 PM, 3/27
This post 10:54 PM 3/30
Time Diff 3 d 4 h 45 m

Q 3445
Captcha can be easily bypassed by those who would seek to cause disruption.
Having active serves no purpose.
Q

done, thank you for the direction

Thank you for your continued service.
It is greatly appreciated.
Q

WELCOME ABOARD!

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
30 March, 11:25
fake news. NO FORCE TO TAKE GUNS. disinfo necessary. optics necessary. dates change. follow events. fear projections and division fake narratives avoid. hold the line. big events from here on out. stages have been set. enjoy the show.
https://m.beforeitsnews.co...

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
31 March, 12:18
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
daily happenings. comms all day every day. hold the line
https://youtu.be/90A_Nv8kv...