Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
What is your Red Line? Something that will invoke your second amendment God given right?

I'll go first.
Forced Vaccinations.
12:15 AM - Dec 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
27 December, 10:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hey, VK... my red line is being tested. Grandbaby’s mom spent Christmas eve with all her friends and their sick kids. Now he’s running a temp and she’s going to test him when he goes back to her house. He’s been with our son since the party and was with us today. Jamming a swab up a 4 yo’s nose is abuse. Need some prayers and possibly bail money...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
27 December, 10:37
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
: PRO-TIP: Just don't book in [fingerprints, signature, bail, ect] & they can only hold you 72 hrs 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 December, 10:41
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
remind them the pcr test is done on the 31st and suggest an oral sample if they "need to know"...sending positive energy your way

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
25 December, 06:13

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
24 December, 07:42
“FORCED” anything on me, my family, and anyone in general! No one tells me what to do but GOD Almighty through HIS Word! 👍🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 07:26
Same here, along with the type of forced shut downs like they are having in other countries, cant leave your home without permission, cant buy food & things at stores or work without a vaxx passport.
Juan O Savin saying 20million in the streets, all capitals and large cities soon peacefully.

Nana believes that should be tried first, if not well...then we just die or not on that "Red Dawn" hill.
If it comes down to militias getting involved the first to go will be all politicians I am p-r-e-t-t-y sure, first targets before out weaponed.

They should probably consider that Nana thinks.
Head of the snake shit!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 December, 12:45
Ditto VK! That would be the deal breaker for me.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 December, 10:48

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
23 December, 08:28
I got plenty of red lines:
-Soros
-Bill Gates
-Forced Vaccines
-Critical Race Theory
-Transhumanism
-Transgenderism
To name a few

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
23 December, 08:12
This for all the Liberals. I have been a RN for 39+ yrs. A FORCED vaccine Mandate is my Red Line. i QUIT! Who’s going to take care of the pts you fukken idiots during a NURSING SHORTAGE?!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 December, 07:55
i think most everyone is just waiting for the big break, adrenochrome was all anyone needed to get there. if President Trump wasnt playing this like he is we may have already seen a new revolution.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 December, 07:54
People's thought processes.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 December, 07:36
Im ready now

" forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.1 The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." Thomas J

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 07:20
Anything at all "mandated" on Children.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 December, 03:15

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 03:05
Dear GOD, I pray that it doesn't get to this VK. I pray that we don't let it get this far. I am afraid violence will be hard to stop if we do.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
22 December, 10:50
For ed vaccinations on children. im (if lucky) 3/4 of the wzy through life, and I will fight till the death, i am not afraid to do do. Forced vaccination on children will send me into over drive

Kirsten Cohen @kjpatriot
22 December, 09:05
forced shots. forced testing on me or my family.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 December, 08:54
DITTO

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 December, 06:56
Australia doesn't hahave a Bill of Rights or anything similar to your 2nd Amendment.
We don't have anything !! 🇦🇺

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 06:15
Capitals in gematria = Castle rock, Biden, impeachment, George Bush, the elites are possessed by Reptillian aliens, Satans name, and Biden children.

22 December, 06:16
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
😂

22 December, 05:57
Bidens 'face' 😆😆😆

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 December, 05:02
I'll know it when it happens ... God/Jesus will tell me.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 December, 05:00
I can survive without any of these worldly things and I know how to farm. But if they come and try to take my children for any reason (vax, me not getting vaxed, etc.) I will have reached my wits end

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 December, 02:53
I have been already in the streets of Finland protesting for freedom, for children, for Australia, for freedom of speech.

Ultimate Red Line for me that will invoke second amendment (we do not have it in Finland) would also be Forced Vaccinations.

Stand Firm and Have Strenght fellow Patriots In USA 🔥

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 December, 02:50
Mine too...if it isn't me, my four big ass dogs will shut that shit down when they try and come make me.....bring it on.....

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:40
Same.......

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 December, 01:22
How about forced covid testing. I know inmates have to get tested and then quarantined for like 2 weeks. If People think we have it bad they should go to prisons. I'm talking about prisoners that aren't even bad but did stupid things because of mental illness.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 December, 01:21
Same

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 December, 01:19
Forced vaccination---I may die but so will the one trying to jab me!