Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
To whom it may concern,
If you try to force a Vax on My family or Myself you will be shot in the face.
Thank you for your time
VK
10:57 AM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 April, 01:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I/We will help you shoot them in the face..before-during-or after
our families are protected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 April, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 April, 08:01

TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 April, 08:01
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Dis you?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 April, 08:00
It is just unbelievable people are about to jab their babies, even after reading this

https://www.news.com.au/fi...

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
06 April, 11:26

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 April, 11:19
Ditto.

War Weary @W4rWeary
06 April, 11:06
You should have seen the reactions to my pronouncement to my family that anybody that even discussed vaccines with my kids would face biblical consequences. My parents and sister were SHOCKED. My brother thought it was hilarious. I was deadly serious though.

I heard from my son that my sister shut down a vaccine discussion my kids were having at her house, so it worked! ;-)

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
06 April, 08:29
what ever happened with the vax the military was working on 🤔

War Weary @W4rWeary
06 April, 11:07
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Perhaps it became Omicron?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 05:56
I will make the movie home alone look like a cake walk.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 05:54
Here they get a bullet and an arrow . . . we don't mess around.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 April, 05:49
Yes. Additionally, you will never be heard from again. Alligator lives matter.

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
06 April, 03:20
Happiness Is A Warm Gun (2018 Mix) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupHappiness Is A Warm Gun (2018 Mix) · The BeatlesThe Beatles℗ 2018 Calderstone Productions Limited (a Division of ...

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
06 April, 03:15
Not once either. Twice for certainty

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
06 April, 02:25
🤣👊 Damn Straight

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 April, 02:20
i need to find who forced my gma too
💀

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 April, 02:13
well put

Richie Richard @Richie
06 April, 01:44
I'm aiming for private parts. That mefffer is going to remember what he tried to do for the rest of his life.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
06 April, 01:29

Lori Wright @LAWright
06 April, 01:21
michigan nursing homes have vaxxed wearing regular masks and unvaxxed in N95s.....wtf

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 April, 01:18

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 April, 01:17

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
06 April, 01:14
is there a reason we are talking about vaccines again? I thought this vaccine thing was over? are they going to pull this again?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 April, 01:12

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
06 April, 01:11

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 April, 12:58
That’s what I’m talking about yup, as for me and my house stay away vaccines and mandatory anything!!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 April, 12:45
Caps in Gematria = 130 and Uncover The Truth.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 April, 12:42

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 April, 12:42

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 April, 12:39
🤣😂🤣

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 April, 12:27
message read 📚 & received
BQQM