Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 10:57
To whom it may concern,
If you try to force a Vax on My family or Myself you will be shot in the face.
Thank you for your time
VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 11:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, I have a question. Why did not a single Western country didn't allow export of Russian or Chinese vaccines? Nor did any Western country allowed tourists to enter without being vaccinated with J&J, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZ etc.? One answer could be money, but I think it's more then that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 11:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Best case money grab. Worse case is what you think.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 12:06
I think like 100% of Chinese are vaccinated with their vaccines, African and South Amercian countries too. In Russia vaccines were not mandatory and maybe around 30-40% were vaccinated. Russian vacc. were vector vaccines made based on Adeno virus, Chinese were the dead virus vaccines (old tech vaccines, not mRNA) or it was just a saline (which I think it was actually). As I know a lot of people vaccinated with those 2 vaccines. 0 (zero) side effects with Chinese. Russian vaccines had reactions to it, but nothing serious. Maybe they used stronger saline lol
I know what [their] goal is for us. [They] got a firm grip of the "West", and I hope that "Op Warp Speed" actually did some "damage" control. [They] can't handle the "East".

06 April, 12:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There is a reason why they haven't approved Novavax (yet.)

Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
12:55 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah MickeyD, click on at the bottom under it