Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.
11:38 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TielleTea @TielleTea
05 April, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good friend's step mom, with no prior condition: heart attack, bedridden.
Best friend's daughter: her period has not stopped for a year.
Tenant's cleaning woman: her period stopped for four months

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
05 April, 06:25
Not yet but most of my family (elderly) got the jabs. Several young nephews got jabbed but no problems yet.

Friend with quad bypass has had 2 jabs and 1 booster. No problems outside of all the issues she was already having.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
05 April, 05:54
my sister got a severe case of shingles after her 2nd dose. never had shingles before.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 April, 03:01
Yes, my sister in law is a respiratory therapist. She got the vax last year and 5 days later she had to have gall bladder removed. Her 2 sisters have been having gastro issues since their vax. One of them had a tumor removed from her ovaries and partial hysterectomy. Her best friend I met has stage 4 ovarian cancer now. My father in law had a blood clot in his leg last year. My husband had 3 friends vaxxed and died last year from "covid"in the hospital.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 02:55
My GP annual visit, been seeing him for over 20 yrs! Doc got Vax early on, I know cause i asked him! He looked horrible, nothing like last visit. He said He was dealing with skin cancer and had huge leasion on top of head! His nurse, also known long time, said She was down 7 months and all kinds of issues still lasting and will be! She said she just passed out and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 April, 02:55
My good friend and hairdresser passed away 5 months after her 2nd jab. She didn't want the jab, but her doctor scared her so bad about "Convid" that she caved and got the jabs.

My brother-in-law dropped in grocery store parking lot and stooped breathing. My sister-in-law was with him and was able to do CPR until the paramedics arrived. Doc said his arteries were 90% clogged. Put in a stent and sent him home. So far so good.

Almost lost my dad to the hospital ghools. Flu shotted, got "Convid" and landed in the hospital with bacterial pneumonia from wearing a mask. They gave him Remdesivir instead of HCQ,/Ivermectin, and he now has permanent kidney damage. Dialysis soon. Oh, and he is now double jabbed.......

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 April, 02:47
My Dad. His health has been steadily declining since he got them. He has lost 50 pounds, nose bleeds, severe body pain, and he feels like his head is burning at times. My mother is also concerned because she thinks he has developed something like dementia.

TielleTea @TielleTea
05 April, 03:04
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear this. Many Naturopaths and others have been looking for ways to get this crap out of the body. I've heard pine needle tea works to some extent. Here is a link to one detox solution I've come across. I know one of the people on this video, and can vouch for their character. https://youtu.be/D0JevHGwf...
Simon Parkes Speaks With Caroline - Root Wellness - YouTube

https://www.simonparkes.org/roothttp://www.therootbrands.com/ccCaroline Mansfieldwww.carolinemansfield.comEmail: info@carolinemansfield.comROOT products supp...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 April, 02:46
a woman I work with her husband died of a heart attack, a friend of mine got legionnaires pneumonia and almost died, and a lot of other people who I know got really sick after getting it sinus infections,blood count to low,back pain and they even got the c19 virus more then once

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 April, 02:44
My Dad…he was doing very well in general up until 12/2021. Dementia, weak, frail, no appetite… Now his days are numbered. watching him die is HARD.

TielleTea @TielleTea
05 April, 11:42
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
It's so hard. I know. Sending love to you.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
05 April, 02:43
my cousin died. my sons father in law had a stroke. My dad went to emergency room with heart issue they said was cardiac arrhythmia.

I am What I am @OfLight
05 April, 02:40
a friend has severe tinitus...

I am What I am @OfLight
05 April, 02:39
My friends son NYFC 33 died of a heart attack 1 day after fighting a fire

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 02:30
,many I know have auto immune illnesses, i call vaxx injuries

It’s your life, fight for it! @Tammula
05 April, 02:21
Best Friend, Breast cancer 6 months after, 6 months after that cellulitis and major skin infections that required hospitalization. My father since last October has ongoing skin rash issues on legs hands and feet. Staph infection all kinds of things and it has yet to be controlled by anything. One Pfizer the other Moderna.

Darryl Barnes @NorCalPatriot
05 April, 01:19
My boss has neurological issues that affect his sleep and vision.

Darryl Barnes @NorCalPatriot
05 April, 01:19
My boss has neurological issues that affect his sleep and vision.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 April, 01:17
My sister has severe joint and bone pain. She can barely walk up stairs. She won't admit to me that it's from the vax., because I tried to warn all of them. She tells me it is from having COVID a month before she was double jabbed. However, my other sister says she admits to her it was from the jab.

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
05 April, 11:55
A very close friend of mine lost her hearing in one ear. Also developed Rosea.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 April, 11:47
On my neighborhood walk, I had a chat with an elderly gentleman who said his son had a vaxx injury. He was in the hospital for 3 months and is now in a wheel chair. He had to relearn all of his motor skills.

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
05 April, 11:46
i have noticed something i call vax brain. people have become so out out of it, brain farts.

my aunt died of of a really aggressive blood cancer. doctors said it was treatable, then said hospice, then dead in a span of 48 hours.

crimes against humanity!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 April, 02:29
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication
Have been saying this to everyone for 6 months about
vax brain--others agree, observe driving skills/decisions
if you are one that drives quite frequently. it is very noticable
since vax sheep lined up for jabs, the progression of bizzare
and crazy dangerous actions by zombie like drivers

Future Lori @FutureLori
05 April, 11:40
My father in law. Went in hospital with sepsis of unknown origin within 10 days after first vax. Recovered, took second vax and went in hospital with sepsis of unknown origin within 10 days of vax. Recovered again. Since then has had leaky valve and other heart issues. Has no energy and has lost all will to eat and or live. Sits in chair all day. Doctors do not have any treatment plans for him. Before the vax was healthy and golfed and landscaped his own yard.

My mother in law diagnosed with bladder cancer within 6 months of double vax. May or may not be related.

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
05 April, 11:41
In response Future Lori to her Publication
Wow. so sad. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 April, 12:52
In response Future Lori to her Publication
My MIL also was just diagnosed this week with bladder cancer ~6 months after Pfizer booster. Kidney shunt goes in today to try to salvage it and then probably have to remove thr bladder after chemo which starts next week. All very sudden and agressive.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 April, 11:37
Yes. Niece's bf developed cardiomyopathy. Refused to acknowledge after first shot, got the 2nd ended up in hospital again. Only 22 years old.
Return of cancer in friend.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 02:19
In response Love Wins to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 11:36
family besides kids are and have heard nothing yet but they all got Chyna virus after the STAB

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 11:36
They will not say it is from the vax

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 April, 11:35
My brother almost lost his foot from blood clots after the jab (about a month), and he had to have surgery with 2 stints. We are watching him closely, He is furious about the jab now.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
05 April, 11:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
at least your brother realises its connected to the you know what.....mine won't even admit its connected to the cause of his clotting

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
05 April, 11:33
Yes and even one is too many for me. Pure evil the vax was pushed. Justice is coming soon to all that are in on it. Whether in this life or the next. I feel it in my bones.

lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
05 April, 11:22
My jabbed family are all having issues. My Mom has terrible bloodwork and can barely walk because of hip pain. My sister can’t move her neck, my brother has urinary issues, and my Dad has nueropathy in his feet. They’re all in an endless cycle of tests, sonagrams, mri’s, lab work, PT, etc. Never any answers. So sad.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 April, 02:41
In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication
My jabbed dads memory is now at 25%. He was perfect on TG day 2021 and prior…. then he quickly declined in late December. he can barely walk, lost a lot of weight, frail. Watching dad die is HARD.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 April, 02:47
In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication
veey very sorry. ♥️

Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
05 April, 11:21
My father-in-law diagnosed with aggressive stage 4 prostate cancer 2 months post vax. My brother and sister in law pregnant have been told baby is genetically abnormal and we don’t know if she will make it to birth or live post delivery because the testing result’s don’t quite match up with anything they have dealt with before. 🥲 wishing healing to all affected ❤️

MMJ Schu @Schu420
05 April, 11:15
I know two people, triple jabbed, one in early 40s recently diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, one in early 50s recently diagnosed with colon cancer, both now on chemo.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
05 April, 11:08
Thankfully no.
I convinced most of my family not to get it. The ones who did were sick immediately after for a few days, but nothing long term... yet