Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:38
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
My jabbed family are all having issues. My Mom has terrible bloodwork and can barely walk because of hip pain. My sister can’t move her neck, my brother has urinary issues, and my Dad has nueropathy in his feet. They’re all in an endless cycle of tests, sonagrams, mri’s, lab work, PT, etc. Never any answers. So sad.
11:22 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sikoreoli in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 April, 02:47
In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication
veey very sorry. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 April, 02:41
My jabbed dads memory is now at 25%. He was perfect on TG day 2021 and prior…. then he quickly declined in late December. he can barely walk, lost a lot of weight, frail. Watching dad die is HARD.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
05 April, 02:38
🙏

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
05 April, 02:30
My jabbed sister has ALS. I know it is the jab because she already had so many health issues she was one of the first to get jabbed. Then everything went from bad to worse.

it is a torturous death sentence. My heart breaks for her.

She also thinks that 'Brandon' walks on water.

All that is left for me to do is love her. There is no "I told you so" moment that would be worth it in her last years on this earth.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 02:37
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
My FIL died of ALS, it is horrible!

I am so sorry! You are smart to know that some people (most) do not change, all we can do is Love them Unconditionally! 🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 02:22
🙏💔🙏