Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:38
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
05 April, 11:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My jabbed family are all having issues. My Mom has terrible bloodwork and can barely walk because of hip pain. My sister can’t move her neck, my brother has urinary issues, and my Dad has nueropathy in his feet. They’re all in an endless cycle of tests, sonagrams, mri’s, lab work, PT, etc. Never any answers. So sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
My jabbed dads memory is now at 25%. He was perfect on TG day 2021 and prior…. then he quickly declined in late December. he can barely walk, lost a lot of weight, frail. Watching dad die is HARD.
02:41 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyAnon45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gina Larson, click on at the bottom under it