Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:38
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
05 April, 11:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My father in law. Went in hospital with sepsis of unknown origin within 10 days after first vax. Recovered, took second vax and went in hospital with sepsis of unknown origin within 10 days of vax. Recovered again. Since then has had leaky valve and other heart issues. Has no energy and has lost all will to eat and or live. Sits in chair all day. Doctors do not have any treatment plans for him. Before the vax was healthy and golfed and landscaped his own yard.

My mother in law diagnosed with bladder cancer within 6 months of double vax. May or may not be related.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
My MIL also was just diagnosed this week with bladder cancer ~6 months after Pfizer booster. Kidney shunt goes in today to try to salvage it and then probably have to remove thr bladder after chemo which starts next week. All very sudden and agressive.
12:52 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Future Lori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Future Lori @FutureLori
05 April, 12:57
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
This is all so much evil in motion! My empathy and sympathy to your family!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 April, 01:14
In response Future Lori to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 for you as well. this forum is the on fam that will listen. blessed that God provided for us in our trials and brought us all together.

Future Lori @FutureLori
05 April, 12:57
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
This is all so much evil in motion! My empathy and sympathy to your family!