Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:38
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
My good friend and hairdresser passed away 5 months after her 2nd jab. She didn't want the jab, but her doctor scared her so bad about "Convid" that she caved and got the jabs.

My brother-in-law dropped in grocery store parking lot and stooped breathing. My sister-in-law was with him and was able to do CPR until the paramedics arrived. Doc said his arteries were 90% clogged. Put in a stent and sent him home. So far so good.

Almost lost my dad to the hospital ghools. Flu shotted, got "Convid" and landed in the hospital with bacterial pneumonia from wearing a mask. They gave him Remdesivir instead of HCQ,/Ivermectin, and he now has permanent kidney damage. Dialysis soon. Oh, and he is now double jabbed.......
02:55 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it