Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 11:38
Do you know anyone personally that has long term effects from the vax? Trying to get a gauge but you have to personally know them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buckle Up. @Letspartee
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i have noticed something i call vax brain. people have become so out out of it, brain farts.

my aunt died of of a really aggressive blood cancer. doctors said it was treatable, then said hospice, then dead in a span of 48 hours.

crimes against humanity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
Have been saying this to everyone for 6 months about
vax brain--others agree, observe driving skills/decisions
if you are one that drives quite frequently. it is very noticable
since vax sheep lined up for jabs, the progression of bizzare
and crazy dangerous actions by zombie like drivers
02:29 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
05 April, 02:52
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
yep. im on the road all the time. i see it pretty frequently. yesterday a young man reaching a red light. i was watching him cause he wasnt slowing down. he wasnt looking at for or anything like that. He was looking forward. Thank God no cars were crossing on greenlight cause he stopped mid intersection. he didnt even look around. Then a couple hours later I saw same ttpe of thing only this one wasnt so luck. She smashed up pretty bad up onto corner of a Chuck E Cheese and smashed another car right before. The orher day I saw a crash take place in slow mode. They were both going slow and the whole thing was just ridiculous how it happened. I couldnt believe it. but I saw it.