Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.
02:29 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
14 April, 10:48
It’s interesting you bring this up.

I’ve personally been very deep in research the last few of months. Head inside of lots of books.

This one threw for a slight trip VK. With real sources, it begins to trace back the root of all known religion back to a common point in history. The Days of Noah and the Priesthood. The common thread of a ‘Deluge’ is present; however, though it doesn’t state it specifically, from everything else I’ve gathered, it seems this ‘Deluge’ is connected to the fall of the Real Atlantis.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 April, 10:54
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Maybe this book relates to Tartaria, and when and why all the beautiful buildings went from healing, water and electricity structures to governmental, educational and church buildings. I read or heard that religions were created at that time basically to divide (and conquer). So glad people are studying this; the answers must be out there!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 April, 12:03
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I agree with you about Atlantis and the flood. Ive been cobbling together similar studies and working on an antidiluvian timeline to make connections from The book of Enoch onwards. Sources claiming there were over 1600 years between Adam and Noah. I love this research, too. Thank you for this book reference. i just ordered it!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 01:21

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 01:00
And the there’s this whole arc component.
🤔

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 April, 01:37
Flood of Information ✅

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 April, 11:42
Mic Drop! BOOM. Yep! 👍💥💥💥
(insert scattered deployments to gitmo for those who did not get to their bunkers.... before the INFO Bullets were fired at fast paces 🤣).

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 11:37
I think their shelters are all ready flooded .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 10:32
Digital Patriots have laid the cabal's evil acts bare for the whole world to see!

People, imho, are in majority of good nature & eventually will cast out their evil acts.😘

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 April, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The time has come to finish.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 10:11
Fires burnin. smoke rolling, flood racing across the land, and [they] know The Blood will not run this time.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 April, 09:48
The New World Order flood (virus/jab) was supposed to wipe the people of God out. We countered. You got me thinking, we get them with an information flood. The truth exposes them. Biblical!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 April, 09:30
How can you survive in a bunker for any length of time without ventilation? I was researching it when I found this article. It's rather comforting to imagine a group of billionaires living underground if a mechanical problem develops and they just happened to kill off all the practical, blue-collar people who actually allow them to function in our modern world. https://www.backdoorsurviv...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 April, 09:15
Durham looks closer today🤔 Noah(like Anons) looked foolish to the normies....til it started to rain😎

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 April, 09:14
The flood THEY planned = debt
The flood GOD planned = information

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 April, 09:14
Aren’t their shelters destroyed?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
04 April, 09:08
For people who hate God so much and worship the rainbow did "they" not read in his word that the rainbow was God's promise to never destroy humanity again with a flood?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 April, 04:47
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Believe it or not, some people just don't hold the same beliefs you do.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
04 April, 08:13
:)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 08:12
Hollyweirds are retiring ??? Hiding??? or I also heard they went to a portal to "get out of town" and boom when they arrived at their destination - "Surprise," the Guardians were waiting for them ... w/ new orange suits.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 April, 08:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
confirmed. portals work both ways.
angels among us

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 April, 03:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Goody, goody

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
04 April, 07:33
They have no place left to hide
We The People are awake

memes matter @NoComment
04 April, 06:55
exactly, different times different messures, same lesson learned or not

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 06:26
Nor for it to all come from below

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 April, 06:22
didn’t [they] know about the timelines converging so ramped up their agenda in the hope that they would win, but failed so panic set in & unleashed covid etc... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree about the flood of information, was a big mistake to lock us down, it woke up more people & the storm brewed

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 April, 06:12
TS 9:29>14:29
Watch the Water!

The Q link https://twitter.com/realDo...

Linda Bushko @Lwhosane22
04 April, 08:04
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
hey what was the post do you know? i cant see it simce his act was suspended

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 April, 04:06
It’s the calm before the storm…

God woke us up for a reason. [They] never counted on that, or on Him at all. They never thought she would lose. Now [they] all lose.

From 💧 3785:

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > FLOOD
Q

>>7884016
Looking forward to that FLOOD Sir!!
>>7884113

"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS
Q

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 03:41
Internet changed everything.

beth thoele @Beth
04 April, 09:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣 i bet the demons wished we didn't have internet now

American Girl @Americangirl
04 April, 03:39
repaid...

04 April, 03:07
8yrs with obummer =4 with pres Trump =4 with obyden that 16
so 2024 do we have a earth ending event incoming in or something?

04 April, 03:16
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I encourage any one to help me answer this Q 👆
i just cant get my head around it Yet
Ill keep asking and digging
maybe only Q can answer this one🤔

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
04 April, 02:44
If that were so wouldn’t it be easier to just let 95% of us drown in the flood they imagine?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 03:02
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
I really don't think to much about end of the world stuff because people been predicting since we first were able to talk and have always been wrong.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 April, 02:41
the theory I had was the great awakening was about to occur. mayan calendar timline “correction.” they tried to subvert with the great reset. they had to move forward quickly and “by any means necessary”.

i like the Noah “symbology” for this as well. they are too stupid to realize that we all would have believed “conspiracies” and shared the flood of real information. they think we believed them all along.

we remember their lies
they are stupid

the power is shifting to the people faster than they have solutions

sinking ship (ark…lol)

04 April, 02:39
Where's my manors thankQ for your insight🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
Makes me think of your comment that they traded the 3rd Eye 4 the Net; or something along those lines... it was before we were purged off of Twatter.
(where's Johnny? i know he has it 😂)

Been thinking about the implications of that a lot actually.

Interesting!
So basically they where or thought they would hide from the Great Way maker, fools
don't they know the soul goes back 2 the one Who Gave It?
when the silver cord parts or the clay pot breaks!
Yah, the father!