Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..
01:40 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Katherine Thompson @Willow45
01 July, 08:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
truman show level glitches

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 July, 07:38
not a simulation, a test of the soul :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 April, 10:02
111 Vibes

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 April, 01:35

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 April, 11:46
I stopped eating Red meat 2 years ago, it was easy to do because I was never a fan of it, Never liked the taste of red meat

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 11:45
We have Yeshua that’s all we need !

arba happihr @arba
04 April, 10:40
👋 Good Morning
Meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire.

Sounding like survival gear to me.
You are ahead of many
Isn't "comfort" a state of mind.

arba happihr @arba
04 April, 10:40
👋 Good Morning
Meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire.

Sounding like survival gear to me.
You are ahead of many
Isn't "comfort" a state of mind.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 April, 10:16
I’m just hoping I don’t have to eat those cans of Spam and Dinty Moore Stew. When we get to the other side I’m assuming there will be no more need for foodshelves?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 April, 08:44
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😊😂🤣

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 April, 10:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I live 40 min from the place where Spam was started. 🤮

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 April, 10:14
why has my daughter who is 19 and in college been telling me we live in a simulation all weekend. vibes man major vibes

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 April, 10:14
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
My daughter ❤️ 💕

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 09:51
Good point.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 April, 09:38
these nut jobs are now pushing “the ukraine war effect on food shortages around the world” narrative
and are now holding “the future of food” conference
guess where?
the ritz carlton chicago
who in their right mind holds a food shortage conference at a 5 star luxury hotel???

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 01:03
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
The same pieces of garbage that say they are worried about "climate change" and say "the sea levels are rising" flying their private jets to five-star hotels to talk about it, and buying 12 million dollar mansions in Martha's Vineyard and similar places.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 08:57
Happy Monday, VK!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 08:55
It(‘s) or it (is) ?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 April, 08:52

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
04 April, 08:20
Someone say glitch? ;)

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 08:11
The system is definitely glitching. The system depends on the audience to play along in order for the illusion to manifest. When the people no longer buy into it, the system will evaporate into thin air. Then the curtain is torn down and the feeble demons are exposed.
Then the real work begins.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 01:34
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Our personal attention is a resource for them, not just our money, our precious attention. We have withdrawn our attention and they need it, so keep denying them your attention. I won’t even post about or mention their shows, events, incidents, characters in the play. Herbert Simon, Nobel prize in economics realized this and wrote about it 30 years ago. Your attention is a power, a force, a sustenance.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
04 April, 07:22
Absofookinglutely

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 April, 07:41
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Ever see a large group of students in the hall waiting collectively for parents and teachers to assemble and take you all in en-mass and hand out punishment for some large fighting event or something many partook in and they all got caught? Accusing one another for the trouble denying they started it, kicking each others feet bickering about who's gonna get the biggest punishment cause they caused the most trouble? Talking to other students that pass by explaining "their side" of how it all went down and that they were innocently roped into this fiasco but really shouldn't be here in trouble with the rest?
~
Now, turn on the TV and watch the news!

memes matter @NoComment
04 April, 06:54

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 06:29
They were just itchin' for a glitchin' VK

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
02 July, 04:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 04:33

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 April, 06:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
EXACTLY MINE THOUGHTS🤣🤣🤣

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 April, 09:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yep

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 April, 03:27
aaand plenty if land to do it !!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 April, 03:27
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
of*

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 April, 03:21
Similar upgrades:

Blockbuster --> Netflix
Brick and Mortar Bank --> Blockchain

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
04 April, 02:19
soory bouth that

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 April, 02:19
hey VK ... wild theory ...
Techno_Fog = Steven Miller 🤔

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
04 April, 07:24
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
my take is Sidney Powell 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 April, 02:12
UPGRAYEDD and holy shit vibes…

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 April, 06:59
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
If you listen to “Bill Wood’s” interview with Kerry Kassidy, he talks about Operation LookingGlass and how thee bad guys/gals saw that no matter what variables or variations they made to the timelines, they could NEVER see past 2027. So they stopped using LookingGlass because it never gave them a future past 2027! This is when their long range goal was shortened and they needed to ramp up their plan to a 16 year plan with Barry Soetoro and Killary Clinton. They knew they would have to kill us all before they ran out of time in 2027 because if they didn’t kill off 95% of the world’s population, their timeline and their existence would be coming to an end! This is my understanding of it all and I hope that helps?!

Eric Larson @ericman375
04 April, 04:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Because Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing was ever gonna stop the awakening. The majority of the people were gonna be awake by 2030 no matter what happened. Q nudged people just enough to speed up the awakening. People awake is their biggest fear. People awake do not comply. People awake resist. People awake fight. People awake without a government backing them will tear down the walls and pull the traitors out from their shit filled holes and hang them from the light poles all up and down Pennsylvania Avenue. They were trying to eliminate those who were likely to wake up and only keep the sheep minded alive for slaves.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 April, 02:07
I am so sleepy, I can't even type right let alone trying to make sense.
Anything would be much better than what we currently have.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 April, 02:10
Caps = 40 > 4.
TS = 140 > 14.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 April, 02:05