Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:29
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
It’s interesting you bring this up.

I’ve personally been very deep in research the last few of months. Head inside of lots of books.

This one threw for a slight trip VK. With real sources, it begins to trace back the root of all known religion back to a common point in history. The Days of Noah and the Priesthood. The common thread of a ‘Deluge’ is present; however, though it doesn’t state it specifically, from everything else I’ve gathered, it seems this ‘Deluge’ is connected to the fall of the Real Atlantis.
10:48 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 April, 12:03
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I agree with you about Atlantis and the flood. Ive been cobbling together similar studies and working on an antidiluvian timeline to make connections from The book of Enoch onwards. Sources claiming there were over 1600 years between Adam and Noah. I love this research, too. Thank you for this book reference. i just ordered it!

14 April, 12:21
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Have you ever seen any of the research & podcasts from Randall Carlson before?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 April, 10:54
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Maybe this book relates to Tartaria, and when and why all the beautiful buildings went from healing, water and electricity structures to governmental, educational and church buildings. I read or heard that religions were created at that time basically to divide (and conquer). So glad people are studying this; the answers must be out there!

14 April, 11:14
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Funny enough, in the Mysteries of the Americas section, Tartaria isn’t referenced specifically, but a “tribes of the Tartar race…” is very briefly.

I’m currently unaware if it is the same that many often reference.