Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:29
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

04 April, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
8yrs with obummer =4 with pres Trump =4 with obyden that 16
so 2024 do we have a earth ending event incoming in or something?

I encourage any one to help me answer this Q 👆
i just cant get my head around it Yet
Ill keep asking and digging
maybe only Q can answer this one🤔
03:16 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 April, 04:10
It was supposed to be 8 years obama, 8 years hillary. Q and gang messed up their plan by inserting Trump. Trump rolled back much of what obama did and therefore they are behind more than 8 years. So the cabal had to speed plans up under biden to catch up with the timeline they set back under obama.

Now as to why it had to be completed by 2024 is a mystery to me.

04 April, 04:23
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Indeed there in lies the curdumdom,
Again the Q still Stands
what was the rush about 16yrs/
Was something suppose to happen after the 16yrs?
if so What?
The Q: has merit, Y was everything suppose 2 b a wrap after 16yrs?🤔

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
04 April, 04:27
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
In the movies there is awlways some galactic alignment tgat needs to be in place for the evil guy to do the spell or whatnot. Predictive programming?

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 April, 09:16
I will guess👋
I am going to say an End of an Evil Control not
The End - End
(Well no Q
wait for a more sophisticated answer )