Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?
02:11 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Eric Larson @ericman375
04 April, 04:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Because Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing was ever gonna stop the awakening. The majority of the people were gonna be awake by 2030 no matter what happened. Q nudged people just enough to speed up the awakening. People awake is their biggest fear. People awake do not comply. People awake resist. People awake fight. People awake without a government backing them will tear down the walls and pull the traitors out from their shit filled holes and hang them from the light poles all up and down Pennsylvania Avenue. They were trying to eliminate those who were likely to wake up and only keep the sheep minded alive for slaves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 04:32
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Very nice answer , Makes sence 2 me now sorta
thankQ @eric
So when they looked forward ( looking Glass) then seen ,no matter the time lines it was going to be the same outcome and "they" want to prolong or disrupt the timeline ,thus giving them more time 2 figure a way to avoid the scenario. I Guess?😳🤔🤪

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 April, 06:59
If you listen to “Bill Wood’s” interview with Kerry Kassidy, he talks about Operation LookingGlass and how thee bad guys/gals saw that no matter what variables or variations they made to the timelines, they could NEVER see past 2027. So they stopped using LookingGlass because it never gave them a future past 2027! This is when their long range goal was shortened and they needed to ramp up their plan to a 16 year plan with Barry Soetoro and Killary Clinton. They knew they would have to kill us all before they ran out of time in 2027 because if they didn’t kill off 95% of the world’s population, their timeline and their existence would be coming to an end! This is my understanding of it all and I hope that helps?!

Just Diana @Diana19
02 July, 04:42
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
That's an excellent analogy, I saw it a bit differently. Because this is a war between Good v Evil, and bc the great awakening may have come as quite a shock to the evil game players... a bit like an extremely jealous ex partner, If I can't have you as my slave here on earth...I shall have your soul. This has been a great big game, the big liar who schemed this all up, knew he'd never get us to turn over our souls willingly so he hid the truth in plain sight. He got his minions to pump out a horrible vaxx that will destroy the spirituality of the person receiving the jab. There are many possible endings but the end result is that God has won, God knows that His children would never consent to being marked by evil. God sent His only Son here to save us so that just shows us how great His love for us is. I can't see Him allowing any entity to destroy us, He'd allow us to destroy ourselves bc of free will. Thus He sent another messenger to alert us to the dangers we are now seeing clearly

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 July, 01:56
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
If looking glass was real and the deep state knew their end was coming. Logically what would they do?

Annihilate everything in this world.
Go out guns blazing.
Not happened.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 April, 05:02
They have tried to Kill us off many many times in human history.

Yet we endured and survived.
We built back up and we are here again.

2016 was to be our literal end......

Thank God for Q...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:29
I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 01:21

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
14 April, 10:48
It’s interesting you bring this up.

I’ve personally been very deep in research the last few of months. Head inside of lots of books.

This one threw for a slight trip VK. With real sources, it begins to trace back the root of all known religion back to a common point in history. The Days of Noah and the Priesthood. The common thread of a ‘Deluge’ is present; however, though it doesn’t state it specifically, from everything else I’ve gathered, it seems this ‘Deluge’ is connected to the fall of the Real Atlantis.