Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have Q do u hav any idea why the rush to get this NWO aka 16 yr plan done in such a hurry
to quote it been like a splinter in my mind ever sence 2017 havent heard a theory as to y the rush to kill us off , i mean really whats the rush? there time line was before the digital war started
I dont get ?
what was suppose 2 happen in 16 yrs ? re- there time line finish?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 02:29
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think they believe in the time of Noah. They think they can run to their shelters when the flood comes. However they didn't consider the Flood to be that of information.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Mic Drop! BOOM. Yep! 👍💥💥💥
(insert scattered deployments to gitmo for those who did not get to their bunkers.... before the INFO Bullets were fired at fast paces 🤣).
11:42 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it